Empty[KaiSoo]

A/N : Sorry not sorry;-; I'm not good at making poems and beautiful words.

But at least, I tried.

Enjoy~
===

Kyungsoo stares at the note book on his hand like it is the most amazing thing in the world.

He opens the book that he found earlier on his way home.

WIND
Do I need to find you,
In this late of night?
Just to be greeted by nothing?

Do I need to search you,
Whenever I shed my tears?
Just to be greeted by nothing?

Kyungsoo frowns, poems?

He flips the paper again before reads it again.

FOREVER
Is it real? That forever is exist?
Cause I find a bird died this day.

Is it real? That forever is exist?
Cause I find myself writing this.

Kyungsoo frowns again, the owner must be really deep about this..

WHAT IF
What if.. I give everyone my fake smile so they could see me, at least, trying to be nice at them?

What if.. I cut my skin, it will hurt, but at least, it makes me calm, a little bit.

What if.. I didn't exist? Are they happy living without me?

Kyungsoo once again find himself frowning. He close the book and search for any information about the owner.

He finds 'kji' on the top of the book. He frowns, "Who's kji?"

He decided to close the book, anyway. Before going to his bed and drifting to sleep.
===

Jongin, is currently sitting by his window. Just like usual, he face the opened window just to be greeted by a cold wind.

He smiles at the cold sensation. He really loves how the cold wind refresh his mind sometimes. He really loves how the cold wind gives him the coldness that could freeze him, makes him forget about his problems, a little bit.

He sighs before closing the window and decided to write something on his note book. He digs into his bag but he find nothing.

He's a bit panic about this but he can't do anything.

He ruffles his hair in frustration. Did I left it at the class?

He sighs harshly. Once again, opening the window and let the cold wind slaps his face.
===

LOVE
Love? What is love?

"Love is a condition that makes you feel warmth, empty less, laughs, smiles.. Everything that makes you happy and couldn't care less about the world."

"Oh no, darling. Love could be hurt sometimes."

Kyungsoo nods in agreement. Love could be hurt sometimes.

He don't know why but he loves reading the poems and beautiful words in this note book. He don't even know who is 'kji' but he really really loves the owner's beautiful words.