Hope[XiuChen]

A boy with chubby cheek and milky skin, stare at his window and found a dark sky without stars.

A sigh escape his lips.

"Looks like it just you and me again, huh?"Xiumin smile sadly while talking to the night sky.

He really into this situation.

Dark.

Night sky.

Alone.

Yeah, in his college he have no friend. People even don't recognise him. He just like.. invisible.

He hope one day he will met someone who can be friend with him.

Just... hope.
===
Xiumin walk hastily to his next class; art class.

"Gosh, i'm gonna be late."he murmured.

He hold his book as tight as he can so it won't fall from his hand.

Suddenly he felt someone bump into him and make his books are falling from his hand. Great.

He sighed before pick his books.

"S-Sorry."that 'someone' said with an apologetic smile then help him to pick his books.

Someone talk to me?! Is he really talk to me?!

"I-It's okay."Xiumin said with a flash smile.

"I'm Kim Jong Dae. But people call me Chen. And you?"that Chen guy said.

"I-I'm Xi-Xiumin."

"Xi Xiu Min? Are you from China?"Chen rise his eyebrow.

"N-No. I-I mean i'm Xiumin."Xiumin said, low down his head.

"Oohh i see haha. Is that your real name?"

"No.. My real name is Kim Min Seok. X-Xiumin it just my home name."

"I call you Xiumin then. It's cute tho."Chen said with his bright smile.

Xiumin seems lighten up. "A-Are you new here?"

"Yeah. I want to go to the art class. See you aro-"

"I want to go to that class too."Xiumin smile shyly.

"Really? Let's go together then."Chen smile.

Can this count as a hope?
===
It's been 5 months since Xiumin and Chen met.

They already get along each other.

In their weekend or free time, they would go to coffee shop or mall together. Just to hang out and releasing their stressness because of their college life.

Sometimes Chen would go to Xiumin's apartment to play or do their tasks together.

And sometimes Xiumin would go to Chen's boarding house to play card or board games.

If Chen have a night classes, Xiumin happily go to his apartment to drop Chen's dinner so Chen don't need to buy food again. And Xiumin will wait until Chen's night classes done.

If it's already dark and Xiumin always afraid of the dark, Chen would chuckle and pick him to his apartment.

If Xiumin bored Chen will pick him and invite him to drink coffee or maybe to go to some libraries because Chen know if Xiumin love two things; book and coffee.

They really enjoy their times together.
===
"Xiu!"Chen called him as Xiumin walk towards the gate. He seems coughed for a while when running.

The coughed didn't stop when Chen stop running.

"Chen! Are you okay?"Xiumin rubbed his back caringly.