Chapter 10: Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Quiet down!" Said Nezu. Everyone stopped talking and sat in their own seats. "Now then we have two new students from Italy."

Gokudera was now suspicious. 'If they are from Italy they could be an enemy family.' Thought Gokudera.

Tsunayuki now thought that they might be related to mafia since they are from Italy.

Then a teenage boy with brown spiky hair and brown eyes and a girl with black long hair and light blue eyes entered.

Then they started hearing whispers like "Hey isn't that dame-tsuna?" "Yeah I think he is!" "He looks handsome" "The girl is cute!" "I want her as my girlfriend." And so. But Yuki was shocked.

"Ciao. Name's Cielo Tsunayoshi." Said Tsuna coolly. Then the girls started squealing except for Yuki who was still in shock, Kyoko and Hana. The girls were talking about making a fan club for him.

"Hi. My name is Stella Amaya." Said Amaya coolly, too. The boys were now crushing on her except Gokudera and Yamamoto. Gokudera who now knew their names was shocked. He was thinking about why The Greatest Hitman and Hacker In the World were here.

"You two can sit at the seats beside the windows." Said Nezu.

Tsuna and Amaya sat down at their seats and the lesson started but neither of them were listening. Tsuna was staring at the sky and Amaya was doodling something.

When it was lunchtime the girls crowded around Tsuna while the boys crowded around Amaya. Tsuna just ignored them and went to Amaya and gave her a bento.

"You forgot your lunch." Said Tsuna.

"Ah. Thanks Tsu-kun." Said Amaya.

"Let's go to the roof." Said Tsuna.

"Okay." Said Amaya as she got up and started walking away with Tsuna. But a boy, Kuroba Daichi grabbed her arm.

"Come on have lunch with me. Besides the roof is the territory of the Demon Prefect of Namimori." Said Daichi.

Amaya just pulled her arm away and said. "I already have boyfriend."

"Who?" Asked Daichi.

"Me." Said Tsuna. "And Kyoya isn't that bad."

The girls and boys are disappointed cause the new students are dating and shocked cause Tsuna just called the Demon Prefect Kyoya.

By using this time Tsuna and Amaya went to the roof and Yuki and the group just followed.

When Tsuna opened the door to the roof a tonfa came rushing to the side of his head. But Tsuna just caught it with one hand.

"Long time no see Kyoya." Said Tsuna.

"For disappearing without a trace, I'll bite you to death." Said Hibari and started attacking Tsuna. Hibari continued attacking Tsuna but Tsuna just dodged them like it was nothing. Yuki and the group except Gokudera was impressed that the new student is close to the Demon Prefect and is dodging his attacks like it's nothing. After a minute Tsuna didn't want to make Amaya wait longer so he grabbed one of the tonfas and punched Hibari to the abdomen and Hibari fell to the ground.

"Hn. You got stronger." Said Hibari.

"Thanks Kyoya. Here." Said Tsuna as he gave Hibari a bento. "And Reborn I know your there. You, too. Yuki-nee, Smocking bomb Hayato and Yamamoto Takeshi."

And the following came out of their hiding places.

"Ciao Yuki-nee. Long time no see." Said Tsuna. The Yuki hugged Tsuna and started to cry saying stuff like "I thought you died." And "Where were you."

Then Reborn kicked her head and said "Shut up Dame-Yuki."

"You are really insensitive Reborn." Said Tsuna.

"Wait! You know Reborn?!" Asked Yuki.

"Yes Dame-Yuki. Tsuna was my first student and the current Strongest Hitman In the World." Said Reborn. Yuki's jaw fell. "And he will be helping me train you." With that Yuki feinted. Then Reborn kicked Yuki in the head and woke her up.

With that Tsuna started explaining things to the others.

After explaining everything to the others they were speechless.

"So where are you two staying?" Asked Yuki.

"I already booked a room in a hotel. We're gonna stay there until we find a place to stay." Said Amaya.

"You'll stay at dame-yuki's house." Said Reborn.

"Nope. Not happening." Said Tsuna and Amaya at the same time.

"Eh?! Why?!" Asked Yuki.

"I'd rather not have Reborn trying to get blackmail on me and waking me up Vongola-style." Said Tsuna.

"Okay." Said Yuki understanding.

The Next day after school

Yuki, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Reborn were heading to the Sawada household. Tsuna and Yuki said they were gonna go buy a few stuff for their new house. When they arrived Nana was happier than usual.

"Mom, you seem to be happier than usual. What happened?" Asked Yuki.

"Someone is moving into the house right across the road." Said Nana.

Then they heard a truck coming when they got outside they saw Tsuna and Amaya telling people where to put the stuff in the truck.

"Yo Yuki-nee." Said Tsuna.

Then Nana came out. At that moment she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Tsu-kun?" Asked Nana.

"Ah. Long time no see mom." Said Tsuna. Then Nana hugged him crying. Then Tsuna explained what happened to him leaving the mafia related stuff out.