Chapter 10- The hard truth

ابدأ من البداية

"Luca it's not the hurting part it's where the true beast inside you comes out and she will be terrified of you, you will have no mercy. And you're going to kill me brutally, slowly, painfully. And only because I hurt her" He smirks.

"You're right, I am going to kill you brutally, painfully, slowly. She knows that," Luca growls and kicks him.

The Knight family rushes out and Angel hugs me "it's okay," she whispers when seeing me cry.

"ENOUGH!" Damien commands and Luca snaps his head in our direction, capturing my hazel green eyes with his blue ones.

A girl with blonde hair, fair skin and blue eyes comes out. She looks like the knight family but she's not immortal, she's human.

The girl Lainey holds Izaiha's hand tightly "that is the alpha of doom Izaiha, I told you. And she is his mate Lily" she whispers to him and I look at her.

I feel my wolf start to take control and my eyes turn black "ah she's come out to play, hello there Celeste!"

"Yeah it's because you made her freaking upset and mad!" Damien shouts.

"Did you know that Lily is the only red wolf? She's meant to be sooooo powerful, but Lily? She's just a broken little girl," he mocks. Lies, they are all lies what he's saying.

"Is everything the devil said true?" I ask, Lucas emotions are just as icy as his eyes.

"Answer me!" I scream.

"Lily, you've seen books and movies where the good girl changes the bad boy, but this is different. You can't change me, the beast inside me. As you've heard, I can never be loved or love, I can't be kind, or show mercy. I'm the alpha of doom," Celeste gives control back to me.

"But what about me?" I whisper.

"I can't help you either. I can't give you the love you want, be as kind as you want and be a true mate like you want. Him" he points to a guy with light brown hair next to the tall blonde haired blue eyed girl.

"He's not a true mate either, he treats his mate like Crap. And you Alessandra, all you wanted was a mate who would accept you for who you are. Luke can't do that" he says.

"Why can't he accept me then Alpha Knight?" She whispers.

"Because monsters are incapable of love." The guy Luke keeps his mouth shut.

"You girls believe in the romance movie crap but nothing is true, the guy doesn't change for the girl, the girl is still broken and they don't end up together" he exclaims I close my eyes tightly.

I open them again and look into his cold gaze "when I kill Michael, I will feel no regret," he says "so you can't change me from who I am now Lily, you can't change me until you fix yourself," he says.

I don't even understand any of this, I don't understand what my full powers are, I don't know how powerful my mate is, I don't know if I can fix myself.

"After today we are just going to go back to the way we were Lily, we're going in circles." Luca says telling me that he's going to treat me like I'm not his mate but an enemy tomorrow.

I see in the corner of my eye the alpha King pulling Lainey into him hugging her, whispering sweet nothings.

It starts raining "what's wrong sweetheart?" Damien whispers to Angel.

"T-this is just to depressing" she cries.

I've heard the story of Angel and Damien, their story.

"I can be fixed by you and I can change you, just like Angel changed Damien and Damien fixed Angel," I say.

The rain starts pouring "you don't know the real me Lily, so you can't change me." He looks at the alpha King "I'm sorry alpha Luciano for my behaviour," I know he doesn't meant it, he's like a beast so he doesn't care.

His stare doesn't even change to fury, sympathy or sadness. It just stays the same. Cold pools of emptiness.

"And you don't know the real me" I say, he chuckles.

"I know everything" he kicks Jones face when he tries to sit up "because I'm the alpha of doom, baby."

So is everyone okay with making Tyler Hoechlin Luca?

Well that was a roller coaster of emotions. First the fight then the explaining then finding out Lily is a healer and yeah...

That's a lot

But I hope you enjoyed it, I've got big plans for this book!

Now please comment, vote and follow!

Keely
edited