4

Tori

I trudged out of science, totally bored out of my mind. We were watching some dumb video about infections and immunity. I fell asleep for most of it, oops.

I put my things in my locker and got my stuff for lunch. When I shut my locker I saw something quite interesting. Interesting as in I might kill Jackson then bring him back to life to kill him again in a worse way than before and keep repeating that process.

I stomped over to wear he was cornering my sister and yelling in her face. I grabbed his hand and yanked him away from her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled shoving him away. I realized people were starting to stare. I glanced at my sister who looked very shaken up.

"Just- just stay away from me. Both of you! You ruined it. You ruined everything!" Jackson yelled before speed walking down the hall. I wanted to yell some more colorful words at him as he ran away but I controlled myself.

"Thanks Tori." I heard Lydia whisper. I saw the tears threatening to fall.

"Go to the bathroom and clean up. I'm sitting with Stiles today so join us when your finished alright?" I whispered giving her a hug. I felt her nod and then she raced off to the bathroom. I sighed and made my way to the lunchroom.

After getting myself a 'healthy' lunch, I slammed my tray down beside Stiles and huffed loudly as I fell into my seat.

"Well that was a deep sigh" Stiles pointed out. I looked at Scott and saw him nodding in agreement. My response was yet another sigh.

"Wow another one" Scott said. I turned and glared at him. He raised his hands in the air in mock surrender.

"It's normal really. Still wanting to rip Jacksons eyebrows out one by one." I stated truthfully. The boys smirked in amusement and shook their heads.

"Oh Stiles needs to ask you something" Scott smirked looking at Stiles who shot daggers at him with his eyes.

"Oh ok what's up?" I asked, my mood immediately brightening.

"Um well, tonight Scott and Allison and I are going to the skating rink. I bought the keys from Boyd and well...I was wondering if...y-you would want to come with us. With me." Stiles asked nervously, reaching up to scratch the back of his neck. I could see a blush rising up his neck and reaching his cheeks.

"Of course! Do you want me to take Allison and we can meet you guys there?" I asked, having extreme trouble contains the amount of happiness I was feeling inside of me at the moment.

"Yeah th- that's fine" Stiles nodded frantically. I smiled back and returned back to my cheeseburger. It's protein leave me alone. Plus, I eat it with a fork and knife so it's not messy.

All of a sudden all the chatter in the cafeteria stopped as the sound of high heels clicked against the tile. Thinking it's my sister, I turned around about ready to go and meet her half way when I see blonde curls.

My jaw met the ground. In came Erica Reyes. Except it wasn't 'Erica Reyes'. It was 'Erica Reyes 2.0'. She strutted in with a confident smirk painted on her face, as well as pounds of makeup. Her blonde hair was no longer a frizzy mess but in tight, perfect curls. She had on a tight and very low cut top and an equally as tight and short leather skirt. Not to mention, her a thousand inch heels and spiffy leather jacket.

"What- in the holy hell- is that?" I heard the familiar voice of my twin sister ask.

"For real, what the hell happened to her? Just this morning she was a sad, un-groomed, little girl. Now she's a super model." I whisper- yelled and throwing my hands towards her in an over exaggerated movement.