1

Tori

Me and Lydia sat in our hospital room, staring at our 'father' who stared back at us.

"Do you need help getting into the shower Lydia?" He asked turning to Lydia. She roll.ed her eyes and carefully stood up from her hospital bed.

"Maybe if I was four. And still taking bubble baths." Lydia grumbled and walked to the shower herself.

"Right, I'll just wait outside then. Where's it's slightly less sarcastic." He muttered then exited the room.

Me and Lydia have been here the whole weekend. Talk about a formal from hell. We were bitten by some weird man- creature and now we were hospitalized. I was healing a whole lot faster then Lydia was but there was still a scar. The doctors were confused as to why my healing process seemed to be much faster and more efficient but just blamed it on my immune system and ability to heal.

"I'm showering after you so hurry up" I warned her. She just rolled her eyes and limped into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door. I sighed, now alone in the room. I looked around and grinned seeing a mini notepad and a pen sitting on the bed side table. I picked up the notepad and went to pick up the pen when it sort of rolled over to me. I furrowed my eye brows and shook it off before picking it up.

I began to draw and scribble random things on this note pad, completely bored out of my mind. I heard a crash and looked out of the window from my room and laughed seeing Stiles casually walk around the vending machine as though he didn't knock it over. Oh, Stiles. He comes into our room to talk with me a lot. Sometimes Lydia will join in conversation but not always. I still get the feeling she's iffy with him because he's not the most popular person in our school which to me is stupid. I can't lie, she has loosened up.

My irrelevant thoughts were cut off by a piercing scream coming from the bathroom. My eyes widened and I shot up wincing in pain. Too soon, too soon. I whimpered as I hobbled over to the bathroom door as people came rushing in. By the time I reached the door way, I couldn't get in because it was filled.

"Lydia?" Stiles yelled. He came out and I grabbed his forearm gaining his attention.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried for my twin sister. He looked at me and all of a sudden a wave of guilt crashed over me. I wasn't guilty for absolutely anything though. I stumbled back confused.

"Whats wrong? Are you ok? Are you hurting?" He asked stepping forward and wrapping his arms around me to steady me. I blushed and shook my head.

"No no I'm fine. Now tell me what's wrong with Lydia." I urged.

"Well when I got in there the window was open and...she was gone. The worst part is she's completely naked." Stiles admitted. My jaw dropped. I felt tears piling up in my eyes.

"She's...missing?" I asked, my voice cracking at the end. I really, really hope Stiles didn't notice.

He did.

His eyes widened and he pulled me into a hug. "Hey, it'll be ok. We'll find her and bring her back to you. Then you two can talk about...whatever you guys talk about and eat the nasty hospital food. Well, I actually hope you guys get out soon but that's beside the point. We will get her back and she can put some clothes on." Stiles told me. I grinned at his little speech and nodded.

"Thank you Stiles" I sniffled wiping my nose. He nodded sending me a small smile. His phone beeped and he looked down.

"Scott" he told me. He read the message and another wave of guilt crashed over me. Again, what the fuck am I guilty about? My only guess is I sit here and talk to him like we're best friends but really I have the worlds largest crush on the sheriffs son.

"What's the matter?" I asked him, ignoring my previous thoughts.

"I'm so sorry. I really want to stay but Scott needs me. I'll be back for you I swear." He promised. I sighed and nodded sadly. "I promise" he repeated hugging me again. He kissed the top of my head before rushing out.

"Tori, do you have any idea what could have happened?" My dad asked. All eyes were then on me as I stood, quite pathetically I should add, leaning against the wall and holding on tightly for support.

"How in the hell would I know? I was not in the bathroom with her making sure she didn't freak out and escape the hospital by climbing out of the window. I was sitting here, very bored and very lonely, scribbling some random lines on a note pad. It seems her shower was more entertaining then sitting in a hospital bed" I replied sarcastically. I limped over to my bed and winced as the handles plunged right into my side. "Bitch" I cursed the handles quietly.

"Calm the hostility. He's still your father, you shouldn't speak to your parent like that." My mother scolded. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. He's hardly my father.

"Exactly. Now I'm gonna go talk to the police. Natalie, let's go they will want to speak to you as well. Especially since your her legal guardian" my asshole father stated. My mother sent me a sorry look then left the room.

"Thank you. Thank you for listening to my little speech from before how I specifically mentioned I hated being alone in this room" I yelled. They ignored me and walked off and away from my room towards the clump of police officers in the hall.

I huffed and threw my head back annoyed. My mouth started getting sticky so I pressed the button on the side of my bed. Minutes later a nurse scurried in, looking overly happy.

"What can I do for you sweetheart?" She asked in a nastily, and very pretentious, tone.

"A glass of water please" I asked in an equally pretentious tone. She sent me a fake smile before scurrying away. Less than two minutes later she came back in and handed me a glass. She almost made me drop the water because she ran out of my room so fast. "Damn ok" I muttered. "I realize I need a shower but no need to be rude."

I took a sip and cringed at the Luke warm liquid. I liked icy cold water. I smiled, craving cold water. The smile immediately left my face as I looked down at the glass in my hand. I sighed willing to suck it up for the sake of not dying of thirst. This time, when I took a sip it was cold. I cheered happily thinking that my bad mood made my taste buds think the water sucked also. I guzzled the rest down and decided to sleep the shitty day. I laid on the uncomfortable pillow and drifted off.