CHAPTER FIVE

Shienna's POV

I saw on Ian's face how shocked and confused he is when I told him to talk to Ninong about the mission na binigay sa amin. Well, after some time I finally made up my mind. Parang kanta lang. Maybe, I should face the reality. It's hard, I know but I should start to actually move on too. Not just by mere words but by actions as well. Six years passed by, I hope I'm ready for this.

"I'm glad that you've decided to take this offer" Ninong said when I asked him about the mission. Take agad? Eh nagtatanong pa nga. Eto si Mr. Yoon excited masyado. "Mr. Yoon, Shienna wants to know more abut this mission before she agrees to accept it" sabi ni Anthony, that's my abnoy! Good job.

"naneun geugeos-eul eod-eul (I get it). Dangsin-eun eijeonteul gieoghaego Bae? (Do you remember Agent Bae?)

"Ye. Geunyeoneun baegmanjang jaw a gyeolhon (Yes. She's married to a millionaire)" I answered quiet interested.

"Unfortunately, she's on her battle against leukemia and the only heir is her daughter." Ninong explained further. "Her name is Bae Sunhye. Does it ring a bell?" I laughed so hard after this and looked at Anthony. "Hindi ba stalker mo yun?" I told Ian while laughing, he just glared at me. Totoo! I met Sunhey once when they had their Family Day in Jeju and I swear, the look she gave on Ian is so different. "Pwede concentrate tayo sa misyon?" Ian told me. I tried not to laugh and talked to Ninong again. "Ah, yes. I remember her. Met her once in Jeju. She likes Ian,by the way"

"Jeongmal? (Really?)" Ninong asked, I can see he he's interested. Pinitik ni Ian yung noo ko. Ouch! "Doesn't matter though Sir Yoon, what about her?" Ian replied, converting his awkward situation. Secret lang natin to but for 5 years after they met, Sunhye's been giving flowers and chocolate to Ian when we were still in Seoul. And by the way, we were 10yrs old back then. Ian must be her first puppy love. Pfft-

"I'm sorry to be the first to tell you this Anthony but Sunhye is not that sweet innocent girl that we used to know" tumawa ulit ako ng malakas. Eh kasi naman si Ninong, parang tinutukso si Ian eh. HAHAHAHAHAHA. "I didn't see her that way though" Ian answered quiet shy. Ang cute! :"> "She's a rebel; goes out every night to party, smokes, sometimes goes home drunk. She's actually the last person you want to deal with, her temper is very amazing!" Parang galit na gallit si Ninong ah.

"Baka brokenhearted sa'yo" I whispered to Ian, "last mo na yan" he answered glaring at me. Oops!

"Fortunately, Agent Bae has a nephew, Bae Seungyeol." Uy! May papi! Dejk. Hahahaha. "Seungyeol's been with the Baes since his parents died so appararently, Sunhye and Seungyeol grew up together" Ninong continued to explain. He also added na 50% ng wealth nila ay mapupunta kay Sunhye, 30% naman kay Seungyeol, 10% sa half sister niya at 10% din sa housekeeper nila which Agent Bae consider as her second Mom. Wow! That's a lot. Generous din pala si Agent Bae in some way.

"Unfortunately, Hye Jin, their houselkeeper who will be receving 10% of the wealth was found dead on her apartment last night"

"Mwo? Jug-eun? Dangsin-eun simgaghan? (What? Dead? Are you serious?)" Ian and I unexpectedly said together. Ninong nodded and said "Yes, a foul play or suicide, that we don't know yet" "So what happens to her share?" Ian asked. Wow! Himala hindi siya loading ngayon. Is this EK's aftermath? Or maybe the food. Siguro yung food nga. "I don't know about that" Ninong answered, "so you want us to protect the remaining heirs?" I asked.

I was shocked when Ninong said 'no'. "You will be there to investigate the case of Hye Jin" Lumaki bigla mata ko as I heard what Ninong said, "Investigate? You want us to investigate? Not protect the rest?" I confusingly asked Ninong. "Yes, I will ask you to protect the rest if it's really needed"

"It doesn't make any sense" sabi ni Ian showing off a serious face. "You have loads of investigators in the headquarters, why import? And as I remember, sajangnim, people in Seoul doesn't want us invading cases for them." Ian further explained. He has a point. I mean sobrang dami ng agents sa Seoul, so why us? "No time for questions. You may or may not accept it, the choice is yours" upon sayig this, Ninong turned off the videocall.

"Bakit naguguluhan pa rin ako?" Ian started talking after, "may identity crisis ka?" I jokingly said. He flicked my forehead again and I did the same. "Yah! Pangalawa mo na yan ah! Jugullae?! (Do you want to die?!)" I yelled. But you know, I'm still chill. "Alam mo Shienna" he faced me and stared seriously, "I think this is more than an investigation, baka gusto kang makita ni Agent Bae" Pfft! Yeah right "and for what reason?" I anwered, "dahil sa Mama mo o baka sa Papa mo"

"or maybe Sunhye just wants to see you" I teased again. Ian just let out a big sigh. I think he wants to beat me up but he's keeping it to himself. Mehehe :"> "Seriously though" I started, and yes seryoso na po ako, "I also can't get the picture. If what you're saying is true edi set up lang ang lahat? You mean Ninong betrayed me?" I added. "Iyan ang hindi natin malalaman kung hindi natin tatanggapin ang offer" he smiled and looked at me, "pero kung ayaw mo, hindi naman kita pipilitin eh" Ian added as he place his hand on my head. "No, let's do this together" I smiled and looked at him, "that's my hurricane venus" he replied as he ruffles my hair. Buhok ko!

q:>%