'Mike can't you understand!? That monster is the fucking reason why our parents died. Everyone's parents died and you think I could brush it off! Are you crazy?!'

My anger rose with every word I said.

'I understand that Eric but she is the only family we have left. I love her and Mell because she is my family and yours too. She needs us for protection. Both of us.' My wolf said angrily.

'What the hell does she need protection from? The pack? Who gives a fuck!' He growled. 'A queen always needs a protector and that's exactly what we are. She is calling out to us. Can't you feel it?'

All of a sudden I heard Jade's voice in my head.

'My warrior, I need of your assistance.' Her voice sounded nothing like the sweet and shy tone she used to have. It was evil and sent unpleasant shivers up my spine.

A need to protect her completely over took me. I stood up abrutly and ran out of the house, transformed into my wolf, and ran as fast as I could to where a strange, dangerously dark aura led me to.

'Must protect her at all costs' I agreed whole heartedly. But wait. . .

Wasn't I mad at her? Or better yet didn't I think she should die slowly and painfully? Why did those thoughts suddenly vanish?

Eventually, I was led to a cellar, like house. I knew Jade was in there. The closer I ran towards it, the louder I heard the sounds of screams and laughter.

*Jade's POV*

I stood up from the sitting position that I was in even though every inch of my body burned in pain. With a hard tug of my arms, the chains easily broke free from the wall. Although they were still wrapped insanely tight against my wrists, the silver seemed to have no affect on me as much as before. The ache was still there but less,

"You're so mean Wesley, I actually thought we were friends!" I said with fake sadness,

"You freak! Let me go!"

Wesley yelled who was still roughly pressed up again the wall. Even though he sounded tough, the fear in his eyes showed other wise. I grinned at him and giggled

"Now now Wes don't say such mean words to me. I'll cry." I said with a pout. Before he could respond, I lifted my arm and with the loose chain, wrapped it around his neck. His eyes widened. That tough little act was completely gone now.

My eyes connected with his as my grip on the chains tightened until his face began to turn blue. His neck dripping down blood. "Goodbye Wesley." I said with a smile. I pulled my arms apart wide and to my delight, his head came off. Blood covered my face and chest.

His decapitated body dropped to the floor with a hard 'thud'. "My one friend." I said as I slammed my foot down into his chest. Now content, I kicked his head to the side like a ball and headed towards the door.

It was locked but with one punch at the nob, it opened easily. When I stepped out, the only thing you could see was a hallway which led down a flight of stairs. There was only one door. With every step I took, the cracked floor looked as if it was going to give out any second.

I entered the room and went straight to the closet at the far end. Since I was still naked, I searched until I found a plain t-shirt. It was big and reached a little past my knees but it'll do.

I left the room and continued walking down the hall. I reached the top step when I heard multiple legs running, coming towards my direction.

My light steps hardly made any noise with every move I made. Down I went as the running came closer and closer.