Chapter One - Can I Keep You?

Your P.O.V-

    I was in my room listening to music laying on my bed when I heard a knock on my door "Who is it?" I asked, turning down my music. "It's me honey." I heard my mom say before she opened my door. "I didn't say come in mom," I rolled my eyes, my mom chuckled. "Well sorry, I just wanted to give you something." She smiled, my eyes light up. "Really? What is it huh, huh?" I asked happily, she brought her hands to the front of her body, there a little box. "Go on, take it." She smiled, I got off my bed and took the box from her kindly. "I wonder what it is!" I whispered, I opened the box to see a plushy Laughing Jack, I immediately squealed . My mom knew I had an obsession with Creepypasta and Laughing Jack was my favorite of them all. I hugged the little plushy tightly before looking at my mom. Thank you so much mom!" I hugged her. "Y/n, hun. I can't...breath." I let go and she took two deep breath before looking down at me. "I knew you would like it sweetheart." She said, I gave her a nod. "Now go to sleep, you have school tomorrow and it's already late," She left my room, I looked at the clock to see it was nearly 10, I turned off my music. I stared at the plushy and smiled. "Night Jack," I smiled before I got back in my bed an fell to sleep. Not too long after I was sleep, I kept hearing noises, like a child crying, I opened my eyes to see a little boy in front of me crying. "Shut up!" I yelled as I was tired and I genuinely believed I was hallucinating considering I didn't have any siblings. "But Y/n, I can't!" He cried, I sat up from hearing my name and looked down at the boy, it was Laughing Jack or more a baby version of him. "What the fuck..." I questioned, he sniffed and looked up at me. "Please let me lay with you, I can't go back to sleep." I melted with his gray eyes staring at me. "Where did you come from?" I questioned but he continued to cry, I took a deep sigh before rubbing my temple. "Okay Jack. Get up here." I said as I wondered how he got on the floor anyhow. "Really?" He asked with tears, I nodded my head. His frown turned into a smile. "Thank you Y/n!" He giggled as he climbed up onto the bed. "Are you better?" I asked, he gave a nod. "Much!" He smiled, I sighed as he cuddled next to me. "Can I ask you a question?" He gave me a mm. "What are you?" I asked, he looked up at me. "I'm Laughing Jack!" He said, I shook my head. "Isn't Laughing Jack super tall and scary?" I asked as that's how I always saw him, Jack shook his head. "I can be cute and small." He puffed his cheeks, I giggled which made him look at me. "I didn't wanna scare you..." He whispered but I heard him, I sighed with a smile. "What do you want from me?" I asked, he shook his head. "Nothing," He calmly said, I looked at him my eyes staring to get droopy. "So...why?" I yawned before laying back down in my bed. "I wanna stay with you specifically Y/n." He said, I felt a small hand on my face, before drifting off to sleep I heard Jack's voice.

                                           "I will forever be your baby Jack."

A/N: Thanks guys for reading this and this is so cute.
~Tae

D.C Love Edited