Chapter 9 - Love

(A/N: I'm going to say this now, I don't like writing smuts, I will write fluffs but not smuts. I only did it with the love I can't help because it gave more on what happen between Reader and BEN.)
{A/n Edit as of 2023: 18yr old me is a douchebag!! I will write smuts not on this chapter though but some future ones. Don't mind younger me!}

Y/n's P.O.V-

As LJ kissed my neck, I smiled at the feeling. "Will you stop teasing me?" I asked, he looked up at me and smirked. "Oh Gummy, I didn't know you were so eager." He laughed, my face heated up, and I looked away from him. "Please?..." I asked quietly, he chuckled and sat up taking his shirt off. "Of course my Sweet tooth." He giggled and started to go lower. That night me and L.j couldn't stay away from each other, we had gone more than once, and he was quiet gentle with me.

(SKIP TO MORNING)

I woke up to face L.J's chest. 'I can't believe I really let him deflower me.' I thought and giggled, which made him start stirring in the bed. "Morning Sweet Tooth." He smiled as his eyes opened. "Morning." I smiled widely, he sat up and sighed pulling me closer to him. "Everything was great last night." He said, I nodded but sadly our moment was interrupted. "Hey L.j! I got cherries, strawberries, and blackberries." Candy Pop's voice rung throughout the house. "I thought no one knew about this place..." I spoke looking at Lj, he laughed. "I never said that, I just said that we'd come here because most of the time it's empty." He explained, I stared at him for a moment. "So the others know about this place?" I asked, he shook his head. "This is I, Candy, Puppet, Doll's, and Jason's little home. No other CP knows about it but us." I explained again. "L.j, didn't yo-" The door opened, and I quickly covered myself. "Oh... I didn't know you two were busy." Candy smirked as he saw us, L.j groaned. "Yes Candy?" He asked, Candy giggled. "After all those fantasies, you finally let him deflower you." He laughed, my face turned red with embarrassment. Since L.J had been gone I became close friends with his little group, but the closes with Candy. I told him everything including my love for L.J. "Excuse me?" L.j asked with a smirk as he looked at me. "I was just fantasizing." I sighed. "Well now it came true." Candy laughed, I grabbed a pillow and through it at his face. "Shut up!" I yelled, he shut the door before the pillow could hit his face. "You seem to have gotten close with him."LJ laughed, I huffed and turned away from him."Yeah.. I got close with pretty much all of your friends, but somehow I got more close to Candy than any of them." I said still embarrassed from earlier. "Well, Candy does have that vibe about him doesn't he?" LJ said getting out of the bed. "Where you going?" I asked as he was putting his clothes on. "To eat, sweet tooth." He said before opening the door. "Come downstairs and eat with me, I have something for you."