Chapter 11-Marriage?

L.J's P.O.V-

She stared at me for a few seconds before her eyes started tearing up and she slowly nodded. "Yes! YES L.J!" She cried before attacking me in a hug. I smiled at her response and put the ring on her finger. "Congratulations!" I heard, when I and Y/n turned around, we saw my little group of friends. "Candy told us!" Puppet shrugged, I let go of Y/n and she ran to them. "He proposed!" She giggled, causing them to chuckle as she showed off her new ring. "Now you can stop writing fanfics about him doing so." Dollmaker chuckled, which caused him to get hit to the stomach. "Shut up!" She yelled with a red face. "We're very happy for you two!" Jason smiled, she smiled back to the Toymaker. "Thank you, I'm glad you four we're the first to find out." She looked back at me. "Slendy!" She yelled out, he appeared and looked at her. "Yes Y/n-" He stopped when he saw the ring on her finger. "Is that a ring?" He asked, then looked at the four in front of him. "Which one of you want to die for proposing to L.J's girlfriend?" He asked, which caused me to chuckle, he turned around and saw me. "Oh..." He said, he looked back at Y/n. "Well, I'll start preparing the wedding, I'll let the other Cp's know about this engagement. I give you both my congratulations!" He said before leaving, Y/n ran to me and hugged me once more. "This is amazing! Where going to have a woodland wedding!" She smiled, I gave her a nod in return. "I'm so happy L.J." She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Skittles, why are you crying?"I asked, she whipped her tears. "Because, we have been thought so much and here we are able to be together and get married." She sniffed, I chuckled. "We were blessed indeed, my love." I chuckled. "As much as we would love to stay here and watch you guys be cute! We have a wedding to plan!"