Chapter Three - Girlfriend?

A/N: All I have to say, is I had writer's block for this book for so long and I'm sorry! That is no excuse but hey! Authors get writer's block all the time.

L.J P.O.V-

She stared at me with blank eyes, I frowned. "Gummy?" I questioned, she snapped out of her trance and looked at me straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry L.J, can you give me a moment to think about that?" She asked smiling softly to me, I gave her a small smile. " Of course Gummy Bear,"  I said, she pushed me away softly and sat on the bed. "If I become your girlfriend, does that mean I'll go to the Creepypasta Mansion?" She asked, not even glancing toward me, I gave a deep sigh. "Yes, Slenderman already knows about you," I spoke looking down at the floor. "Then-" She stopped and looked at me with tears in her eyes, I panicked and grabbed her arms. "Gummy bear, what's wrong?!" I asked worriedly. "Then, would that mean my mothers going to die?" She asked as tears dropped from her E/C eyes. "No, Gummy I won't let that happen!" I told her, she stared at me, then her eyes widen but out of fright, I turned around to see Slenderman. "Slendy!" I said frightened. "We need to leave Jack!" Slenderman spoke, I stared at him confused. "You can't take him! I promised him, I'd look after him!" Y/n yelled at Slenederman, he looked a little taken back at her outburst. " You're 12, he's 23. Do you see the problem children?" Slenderman said facing toward me, I looked down in shame. Y/n took ahold of my arm. "I'm gonna grow up, Jack won't! So please let him stay with me!" Y/n shouted with tears running down her face, I frowned. "I'm afraid not, dear one," Slendy said putting his tentacle on my shoulder and I disappeared, and reappeared inside the mansion. "Slendy, what the hell!" I spoke out. "Jack, wait till she's older, and I promise you can go back to her," Slendy said looking at me with empathy. I sighed and turned away. "Does that mean I won't be able to go near her until then?" I asked sadly. "I'm afraid, yes." He spoke back sadly, I gave a nod and walked away.

Y/N's P.O.V-

I looked around the room. "L-l.j?" I spoke out trembling, in return, I got no reply. "L.J!" I screamed, but still no answer. "L.J please  come back!" I yelled, falling to the floor and crying. "Y/N!" My mother screamed as she ran into the room. "L.j's gone, Mother! Slenderman took him!" I yelled. "Y/n they're not real!" my mom spoke harshly, I looked at her. "L.j kissed me, mother! I know it was real!" I yelled again, my mother eyed me. "Maybe you were dreaming N/n!" She yelled, I shook my head. "No, it wasn't a dream, it was real!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My mom took out her phone. "You need help, honey!" My mother screamed calling the psychiatric hospital. That night I was taken to a mental hospital, where I kicked and screamed that L.j had been real and he loved me...That sadly was 12 years ago...

A/n: Hope you guys liked it!