eleven » ron is an idiot!1!!1!

#noteditedswag

I sat on the floor while Pete "braided" my hair.

"I still don't trust you with my luscious locks of silk."

"Yeah right. You clearly don't rinse and repeat."

"That's just what those greedy shampoo corporations tell you so that you run out of product faster. My old home economics teacher said so."

"Clearly your hair has paid the price for your assumptions." He yanked on my hair.

"What are you doing to my scalp?"

"A Spanish braid. Like Katniss had."

"I think you mean a French braid. And I seriously doubt your ability to do that."

He placed his hands on my head. "Shh. Let the master work."

He held out his hand and I placed a ponytail holder in the center of his palm. His hand felt oddly wet.

"Did you spit on your palm?"

"I had to get your hair to behave somehow." He shrugged and I shrieked, attempting to pull away.

He grabbed the end of the so-called braid and pulled me closer. "I'm almost done! Stay still or I'll have to start over."

"As soon as you're done it's coming out. You know that, right?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Once you see my work of art, I doubt you'll want to take it out." He tied my hair and ruffled the top of my head. "Perfect." He concluded.

I felt my hair. "Did you tie my hair in a knot?"

"Noo... I tied it into seven knots. Is that not what a Spa- French braid is supposed to be?"

"Obviously not!"

"Well, I'm not a professional hair dresser."

"You said you were a master. My hair is saying otherwise." I tried to untangle it, but it was nearly impossible.

"Can you take it out? It's stuck."

He pulled out the knots quickly and fluffed my hair. "Done."

"I bet I really look like the lion from the Wizard of Oz now." I said, patting down my hair.

"You know, I hadn't made that connection yet, but you do. So I will tease you double to make up for that."

"You son of a-"

"Don't curse," Wendell walked out of the auditorium, followed by Liv.

"You interrupted me just before I got to it. Which is sad, because Pete here so richly deserved it."

Pete mock gasped. "What? I thought you were going to say 'son of a world traveling business man'!"

"Son of a world traveling business man? You've gone soft, Pee Pee."

"Hey Pee Pee. I'm Wendell Robertson. And this is Liv Brenner. Which is ironic because she makes you want to do the opposite of live."

"Hey! You asked me out, you doof. And I know Pete already."

Wendell shook his head. "Nah, I'm pretty sure you mean Pee Pee."

"I'm pretty sure you're stupid."

"At least I don't spray myself with 'Mangolicious Girly Princess Sassy Chic Womanly Boysenberry Love Serum' ten times a day."

"Excuse me! It's called Sugar Plum Fairy! You're just too stupid to notice."

"Oh, you're wearing the winter scent so early?" I interrupted, after having predicted where this conversation was heading.