forty four

...
{brenna's pov}
...

november.

I never thought that college could be this hard, especially now that I'm also working. Doing both things at the same time is so difficult.

I opened the cabinet and took out a toy and then handed it to the baby.

"Now give me a smile okay baby ?" I said caressing her head and then took some steps to the back.

The baby started playing with the toy and then started laughing. God bless. I took a few pics and then showed them to her mother.

"What do you think ?" I asked holding the camera in front of her.

"You're so talented sweetheart, the photos look so beautiful and...peaceful." She said with a light british accent.

"Thank you ma'am." I said and she laughed. "Next Tuesday, I'll have the album ready."

"Okay deal." She said picking up her baby. "Have a lovely day."

"You too!" I said as she left the room.

I turned the lights off and walked to the main room. I placed the camera over the counter and dressed my jacket. 

"Good job Breanna."

"Thank you boss." I said quickly looking at her smiling.

"Oh come on, you already work here for a while, you don't need to call me boss anymore."

"I'm sorry bo- Samantha." I said correcting myself.

"Better." She said laughing. "Aren't you going to get your tattoo tomorrow?"

"Yeah...I'm actually going to get two on the same day."

"Can't wait to see them!"

"Me too...I'm anxious." I said picking up my bag. "Well, see you tomorrow."

"Bye Breanna."

I left the store and walked next to my car. I got it and drove to my apartment. Yes, I'm sharing an apartment with two more girls. Stephany and my baby Kylie. Stephany is always reading poetry, the typical ingenue soul, blonde hair, freckles, cute glasses and always with a book in front of her face. Kylie and I always laugh of how ingenue she can be sometimes.

I took the keys off my bag and opened the apartment's door. I walked inside and then went to the living room. 

"Hey guys." I said sitting down on the couch.

"Hi." Kylie said with Aaron's arm wrapped around her.

Aaron also stayed here in LA...we just miss our 4th member. I looked at my phone's screen and checked the hours. 3PM. Fuck. 

I quickly got up from the couch and started walking upstairs.

"Tell him we said hi." Aaron said louder.

"I will." I replied laughing.

I walked into my room and grabbed my macbook. I sat down on my bed and waited a while until his face showed up on the macbook's screen.

"Hi baby." His husky voice said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Hey..." I said smiling. "You look sleepy."

"Yeah..." He replied laughing. "I'm tired and it's already midnight here..."

"I know...I was working."

"How's that going ?" He asked paying more attention now.

"Well, depends you know... I usually take pics of the babies, my boss says they like me...and some babies are really easy to work with but others....their mood changes pretty easily..." I explained and he laughed. "Why are you laughing ?"

"Because of the face that you made while you were explaining it."

"So I have a funny face now..."

"Yeah, a funny and really beautiful face." He said smiling.

"Stop, you're making me miss you even more..."

"I miss you too...a lot."

"This is so hard and it's only been a few months..."

"I know...but hey, that means that we're getting closer to see each other again."

"Are you coming here for Christmas ?"

"I don't know yet...Well, changing the subject...are you nervous for tomorrow ?"

"I would say anxious not nervous...It's not the first time..."

"Are you going alone ?" He asked.

"No..."

"Who's going with you ?"

"Hm...Kylie."

"Oh that's great. I need to go sleep now...I have to college tomorrow..."

"But tomorrow is Saturday..."

"I know... I need to finish a project." He replied rolling his eyes.

"Poor you." I said laughing.

"How funny...I need to go...see you soon babygirl."

"See you Cam." I said with a small smile.

"I love you..."

"I love you."

The screen turned black and his face wasn't there anymore. I closed the macbook and placed it over the desk.

...
{cameron's pov}
...

I blocked my phone and placed it inside my pocket. I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water before going to sleep.

"How's your girl ?" Romeo asked me.

"Good, I think...I miss her." I replied quickly washing the glass.

"I believe."

I share an apartment with Romeo and Kaitlin. Romeo is Italian and Katlin is from Ireland. We share a lot of classes so we decided to also share an apartment. It's easier for me and I don't feel so alone. 

Romeo is a great help since he's Italian and Katlin is really nice...but nothing like Breanna.

"What are you guys talking about ?" Katlin asked as she walked next to us.

"Cameron's girlfriend..." Romeo replied.

"You have a girlfriend ?" She asked and I nodded. "Can I see her?"

I took my phone out of my pocket and showed her my lockscreen.

"Damn, she's hot!" She said.

"I know..." I replied laughing. "I don't know about you guys but I'm going to sleep, goodnight."

"Goodnight Cam." They said and I left the kitchen going to my room.

...

This chapter is boring but I just wanted to explain a few things. I'm sorry.

I'll correct the typos later.thank you for reading and don't forget to follow me on twitter- @camftkae