sixteen

...
{ breanna's pov}
...

«Christmas»

I picked all the wrapping paper from my living room's floor because I'm that type of person that no matter how old I'll be, I always wait until midnight to open my gifts.

I went to the kitchen to place the paper inside the trash can and my mom was cooking.

"It smells so good." I said approaching to her and she looked at me smiling.

She's way better now. I updated Cameron about all the events and he suggested to go talk with a psychologist and it's working so far. She's way calmer now and I think my dad gave up, so I'm glad.

"Don't." She said slapping my hand when I was picking a cookie from the board that was over the counter.

"Hey?!" I said laughing.

"Those aren't for us. Ours are inside the oven."

"Oh, these are for who then ?"

"The ones from the right for Gina and the ones from the left are to take to the psychologist."

"Nice..." I said and then felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket. "Hello." I replied picking up.

"Merry Christmas!" I heard him screaming and I laughed.

"Merry Christmas."

"How's my favorite kid ?"

"How funny..." I said with a sarcastic laugh.

"Who is it ?" My mom asked.

"Cameron." I mouthed pulling the phone away a little.

"Ask him if his mom is at home." She said and I nodded.

"My mom is asking if yours is at home."

"Yeah she is." He replied and I repeated it to my mom.

"Tell her I'll be there in a few." My mom said.

"I think my mom is going to your house."

"Cool. Come with her." He said.

"No, I'm too lazy."

"Pleeease. And I also need to give you your gift so you need to come."

"You can always come here." I suggested.

"No, I can't. Believe me."

"Why?" I asked laughing because of the way that he said it.

"Come here and you'll see."

"I give up. I'm going."

"Yes."

"Okay now bye, see you in a few." I said then hung up. "I'm going with you to Gina's house."

"I'll finally have the chance to talk to your friend." She said with a small smirk.

"Yes, you will. He's nice."