Torbjörn || power core.

WARNING: This contains mention of suicide, insanity, death, and a lot of nice things like that. You have been warned.

Extract from Tobjörn secret diary:

19th october, 2067

I can't even believe that I'm actually doing this.

Writing in a secret diary, like some kind of teenage girl.

Before everyone start to judge me, Angela made me do it, okay?

It's because of 'my hate for omnics' she said.

I can hate who the fuck I want, and particulary those bastards.

Zenyatta might be a 'good omnic', I can't deny that, but I have seen what bad omnics can do.

Killing children without blinking (do they even blink? I don't even know).

What did Lena even said when I explained her that? It was something like ship.

Apparentely she ship me with Zenyatta because I love to hate him or something along those lines.

I don't even know what the fuck 'ship' mean, but I don't like the rest of the sentence in any way.

Well, if writing in this thing make Angela happy, then fine, I'll do it.

I just hope the others won't ever see me while writing on it.

They would never let that go.

______________________________________

21th october, 2067

I have forgot to write on this thing yesterday, oups.

Fortunnately, Angela haven't found out, it's not like she would ever check it up or something.

Tracer is more annoying than usual; everytime that I'm near an omnic of some sort, she start to make kissing sound. Particulary near Zenyatta.

Zenyatta is as pissed as I am, as far as I can tell by his facial expression.

Get it? He doesn't have facial expression.

A happy zenyatta would look the same as a sad zenyatta.

Why am I even explaining my joke? It's not like anyone would read this shit.

It wasn't even a joke for fuck's sake.

Man, I'm starting to ramble, I sound like Lena right now.

I should probably stop.

___________________________________

23rd october, 2067

Morrinson came to me this morning, looking more grumpy than usual. When I asked him what was wrong, he told me that Wintson's captor got a weird-looking signal.

It wouldn't be that much, really, if it wasn't for the fact that the signal came from Australia, or at least, what was left of Australia.

Everyone know what happened there, and man, it's not pretty. You just had to look at those two folks, Junkrat and Roadhog, to fully understand how a town can broke people. They are crazy to the core, but they are interesting at the same time.