Genji x reader || You shall not pass.

Tracer came in the training room, looking completely panicked, before yelling;

"HE IS COMING!"

"What? But nothing is ready yet!"

The whole team was currently decorating the room for Genji's surprise birthday, an event that you were preparing for months by now.

You were the one that got that brillant idea, and it have took a while for everyone to agree to help. The surprise was not even near to be ready.

You couldn't let your efforts go to waste just now.
But of course, Hanzo got a brillant idea.

"(Y/N), distract him."

"What? No, Hanzo I can't possibly-"

You couldn't continue your speech as Reaper dragged you out of the room, closing the door behind, leaving you alone with Genji, who had just arrived.

An awkard staring session started, while you tried to come up with something intelligent to say.

"Sooooooo Genji hehe... How are you? How's life?"

There goes your 'something intelligent to say' speech.

Genji watched you suspiciouly. You were definetely up to something. But what?

"Is it just me, or is your attitude a little... suspicious?"

"Me? My attitude? Suspicious? Pfffff please, I'm completely normal, I'm fine, I'm awesome! Why wouldn't I be? It's not like today is, important or anything, right?"

You mentally facepalmed. Damn be the others that let you of all people distrating him and damn be your insignifiant crush for the green ninja.

"Well (y/n), could you please move a bit so I can pass? You're blocking the door."

"You...want to pass?"

"Yes, I want to pass."

"You really need to pass?"

"Yes, I really need to pass."

"But you can't!"

"And can I know why?"

Quick, you need to think of something that will erase all suspicion, something intelligent, something that he couldn't possibly argue with, something-

"Reaper and Soldier 76 are heavily fucking each other in there."

Or you could just say that.

"I beg your pardon?"

At the same moment, you heard moaning from the other side. Apparently, the whole team was listening and to give you some credit, some of them were simulating.

Your cheeks flushed red of embarassement as you tried to think, once again, of something intelligent to say.

"Told you, you can't possibly train right now, I've kinda interrupted them before you came, it was so awkard. Reaper was in the middle of erecting in Morrinsson's ass and-"

"It's okay (y/n), I understand. I don't need more details."

You sighed heavily, silently thanking all the gods you could possibly think of for letting Genji believe your lie.

"So I will suggest you to come back in like, an hour or so, so the place would be cleaned up, or you could come back in five minute and find sperm on the floor and-"

"I will come back in an hour, thanks for the warning (y/n)."

You watched the ninja leave, before opening the door to face all the Overwatch agents, with Morrinson, arm crossed, glaring at you.

"Me and Reyes? Really?"

______________________________________________________________________________________

YOU, SHALL, NOT, PAAAAAAAAAAASS

Dunno where I got the inspiration from, but there it is :D

Tell me what you thought of this chapter btw, it's always nice to have feedback :D

Hope you liked it :D