Reinhardt x Male!Reader || Moondust.

You had always been ignoring the tall muscular man since you joined Overwatch.
It wasn't because he wasn't nice; he was one of the coolest guy you had ever met. Nor was it because he scared you, he was just a big sexy cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure.

Why were you avoiding him then?

You liked him too much. The world you lived in was intorelant; you just had to take a look at how badly Omnics were threatened to fully understand it.
Him and you, well you were both of the same gender; you weren't supposed to feel anything else but friendship, hate or indifference for him. You chosed the latest.

You had tried repressing your feelings for him, just as you managed to do with other guys before.
But that time, it didn't work just like it used to.

The team wasn't as imposant as it used to be before it got shot down; Tracer told you that, as she loved to ramble about absolutely everything.

It basically meant that everyone was aware of everyone's business, and pretty soon the whole team had noticed that you were avoiding their favorite human shield on purpose.
Meaning that at one point, he had noticed it, too.

He was looking for a confrontation, you could tell.
You could understand it, he just wanted to know why you were avoiding him, he deserved to know, yet everytime that he tried to talk to you, you had always manage to get away from him, somehow.

But that night, he was determined to get an explanation for your actions.

He had pinned you against the wall, his large muscular body leaving you absolutely no chance of escaping (not that you wanted to anyway).

You have never been this close to him before, you could almost feel his abs against your skin, and you definety felt his heavy breath hitting your face.

You had the chance to see him pinned people multiple time during battles and training, yet you knew that this time was different. You weren't in the battlefield, neither was he, and you could tell behind his actions that seemed so out of character that he was frustated of the whole thing.

Or angry. Or a little bit of both.

"Why?"

His breath hit your face once more, as you felt even more weaker than before. There it comes. The explanation. There was no turning back now.

"Why answer me! Why do you keep avoiding me? What have I done wrong?"

His grip loosen a bit, before tighting again.

"Anwer me!"

"I love you!"

He grip loosen once again, as he look more and more startled. You were crying at this point, the pressure from all this month getting the best of you.

"Since I get here, I had these feeling for you, and they're still not freaking gone! I ignored you for making them go away... All my life, I've manage to deal with my emotions, and this time it just doesn't work, I don't even know why."

"I love you too."

You didn't even had time to react or answer as he crashed his rough lips again yours.

________________________________________________________________

Requested by Stony-filled-trash :D
I hope that it wasn't too OOC, and that you still enjoyed it^^"
As usual if any of you saw any mistake here, don't hesitate to PM me :D

Listened to while writing this:

-Friends by Chase Atlantic
-Moondust by James Young
-The Beach by The Neighbourhood