» more bad than good

・✧* ღˎˊ-*ೃ༄

CHAPTER TWO:
more bad than good

CHAPTER TWO: more bad than good

・✧* ღˎˊ-*ೃ༄

It was too early.

Levi had been tossing and turning in her sleep trying to block out the noise coming from the living room. But it was no use seeing as her dad and the other person were talking loudly.

"Why can't I just sleep in peace damn it?" Levi groaned, getting out of her bed, slipping on her dirty white bunny slippers and her robe. Then slowly opening her door, she pulled herself down the hall and peered out to the kitchen and living room.

"No I don't want to see this new evidence, I told you she's gone." She saw her dad standing in the living room right where she used to dance to old Disney music like That's So Raven, High School Musical and others. Levi also noticed the other man who had been talking loudly to her father.

"Mr. Tate this evidence could reopen the case." The other guy said.

"Dad," Levi raised her voice to show her presence. Both men looked back at the young girl. "What's going on?"

"Put on a jacket and some shoes, Agent McCall here has something to show us." Henry Tate spoke to his tired daughter.

"Why?" She furrowed her brows at

After grabbing her fleece grey hoodie and replacing her bunny slippers with her Jesus Sandals, Levi hurried out the door at 2:27 AM with her father and Agent McCall, a man Levi barley knew. She got into the back of the Police SUV, her father taking front seat with McCall.

. . . . .

The trip didn't last too long.

After a few turns down streets Levi saw the flashing of lights. Police lights. "What the hell?" She whispered, Agent McCall heard this and looked at her for a moment before parking the car on the right side of the street.

Before anyone could even blink, Levi was already out of the car and up the small hill towards the nearest Policeman. And to no surprise it was Sheriff Stilinski.

"Hey Levi." He smiled grimly.

"Hi Sheriff, what is all of this?" She looked around and noticed two boys that look very familiar. Levi then realized it was the duo that she caught. They looked down not wanting to make eye contact with the brunette.

"Mr. Tate..."

The man who had brought them to the sight sighs. "That's her's." She hears her dad tremble.