Saved draft #85

Warning : **LEMON**

He fell back onto the bed before ordering, "come sit".

You shyly climbed over him and straddled his hips but Itachi had other plans for you. He curled his arms around your thighs only to pull you closer to his face so that your core was straight above his lips.

Long fingers dug into the back of your thighs, hauling you upwards despite the flush on your face until you’re knees were digging into the mattress on either side of his head.
His fingers danced over your skin, making you even more embarrassed than you already were. He pressed a light kiss against the skin of your thighs "I'm sorry" he apologised.

You held your breath, not knowing how to respond.

"So so sorry” he groaned, licking the skin.

“shut up,” you flushed. Even so, you whimpered at the feeling of him dragging his mouth along your thighs.

"Hmm" he pressed another kiss to your thigh, higher up this time and making your clit ache with need, before whispering that you need to relax as your hands had a death grip on the headboard.

You did, letting him pull you closer until he gave a long lick between your folds, flattening his tongue when he got to your clit. You shuddered, your hips dropping down even more, unable to stop from seeking out more.

With every second that passed you realised more and more of how much you longed for his touch and everything that was 'him'.

Itachi curled his arms up and around your body burying his mouth against your core. One hand flew from the headboard to your mouth, not to stifle your moans but to try and control the sudden onslaught of pleasure.

Curses streamed from your lips and that's when he pulled away slightly making you whimper.

"Language" he warned and this is what you missed the most about him. Him setting you straight, correcting your little mistakes and being more than just your boyfriend.

He returned to his mission, dragging the flat of his tongue over your clit. You gasped loudly, pressing down harder against his tongue. He twisted it against your clit, making you shudder, and every flick reminded you again and again of just how much you needed this man in your life. Even when he paused to just press hard, numbing kisses against your clit, it was enough to make your thighs quiver.

"Please" you begged and he obliged all too willingly, pushing your knees out so you dipped even further down and chuckling against you when you keened at the sudden increase in stimulation. He worked his tongue against your clit, sucking often enough to make your thighs shake ceaselessly on either side of his head.

"Itachi.." you moaned when he gripped your hips and guided them back and forth against his tongue making you rub yourself onto him. The feeling was unexplainable and you almost collapsed when he released his grip but managed to move on your own anyway.

"Keep moving" he said once before letting his hand fall to his side going still beneath you. One of his hands still settled on your thigh, rubbing soft circles into your sweaty skin. Heat curled in your belly at the sight because somehow, it was so submissive, and Itachi was never the submessive one, not only in bed but in your relationship as well.

If this was what you got after years of being without him then you welcomed the feeling with open arms. Your fingers found his hair and you gave it a harsh tug when you felt your orgasm approach, "I'm close" you moaned a little too loudly.

The man hummed beneath you, letting you grind into him all you wanted. Small whimpers turned into loud cries when you finally came. White fluid rushed out of your body and just before you collapsed, Itachi's hands shot up to hold you down against him. His mouth returning to life as he attacked your womanhood until you were overly stimulated.

You groaned and begged him to let go of you, "Stop, ahh Itachi" but he continued sucking on your clit until tears welled up in your eyes. The pleasure was too much to take.

Once he loosened his grip,you fell to your side, breathing out heavily. Itachi propped himself on his elbows to look down at you, "I'm sorry" he chuckled and you were too weak but managed to smack his chest anyway.

"I forgive you" you laughed, still trying to catch your breath.

"I'll let you rest for a while before I devour you again, love" he mumbled,"i still haven't shown you how sorry I really am" he traced big warm circles onto your bare tummy.

You immediately pushed his hands away, "no!"

He rose his brows, "still angry?" he asked, his fingers dancing down your skin until he touched your thighs again.

"I hate you" you let your eyes close shut and the man only chuckled before placing a firm kiss on your forehead, "I love you" he responded.

♡♡♡

This is filthy. I know. I warned u. ARE U OKAY?