Saved draft #82

You stood still, staring at that one man who loved you, left you, wrecked you and did everything except kill you. Itachi Uchiha, sitting comfortably in the kings chair, one leg elegantly crossed over the other; his eyes colder than ever.

Sasuke was standing right in front of you, facing the man you both once loved. The younger boy was talking to Itachi but you were so lost, lost in thought, lost in the fact that you were finally seeing him. A part of you didn't want to believe it, but it was true. He was sitting there, looking at Sasuke, pretending like you didn't exist.

You tightened your grip on the phone in your hand, carelessly tucking it into your back pocket. You wanted to charge at him and beat him up with all the strength you had in you, you wanted to crush him in a hug and ask him a million questions, you wanted to talk but you couldn't. Was it shock? You didn't know.

Nothing reached your ears, not their voice, not the sound of air easing itself through the gaps between the broken rock wall, nothing. It took you a while, a while to belive,to feel, to think and to regain your composure.

When you did get back to your senses, you noticed that a plant was wrapped all around you? It was Zetsu! He covered you up like a shell and before you could speak or act, he spoke, "Shh..stay quiet".

You were not gonna deal with any more of this kind of bullshit. You closed your eyes for a brief moment before balling your hands into fists and when you did open your eyes, they are red and black.

"Another Uchiha?" the half black and half white man gasped and before he knew it, he was in your genjutsu.

You tricked him to ease yourself out of his cage like body and stepped away. Since your sharingan was already active, you could see that the Uchiha brothers were fighting using their eyes alone and neither of them had moved from their spot.

Taking that as an opportunity, you charged towards Itachi. Within a few seconds you were standing right in front of him. Before you could reach for the kunai, he caught your wrist and spun you around.

"Long time baby" his voice deep left shivers running down your spine.

"Itachi" you whimpered, unable to hold back the tears threatening to spill.

Your voice soothed him.His grip on you loosened for a brief second allowing you to turn around and crash your lips to his. You could feel his muscles tense and relax immediately. Tears ran down the side of your face as you pressed yourself to him. He was real.

Cupping his face in your hands, you angled your head a little to the side in order to deepen the kiss. All the pain, torture and loneliness melting away from his touch alone. His hands were secure on your waist, your kiss distracting him from the world.

Distracted. Itachi was distracted. This caused his genjutsu to weaken and Sasuke's prevailed. The next thing you knew, a long sword pierced through the two of you. The pain surged throughout your body as you held on to Itachi for dear life. He seemed just as affected as you were.

"Die together", Sasuke's voice echoed, putting a pained expression on Itachi's cold features.

"You've gotten stronger" your boyfriend spoke as blood trickled down his lips, the sword still intact, piercing both of you.

Sasuke plunged his weapon further in, the slightest movement giving rise to immense pain.

You looked up, your teary eyes meeting Itachi's.

"Let's die together" you mumbled. This brought the slightest of smirks on his face but he was quick to hide it.

Sasuke laughed, the laugh evil yet sad and drew his sword back. Once the blade was out of your flesh, Itachi's grip tightened on you.

Sasuke watched his brother hold you tight and before he could feel victorious for killing Itachi, both you and your man disappeared. Disappeared by exploding into hundreds of crows, the birds flying out of the building, leaving the younger boy confused and angered.

"They were both fucking clones?"he cursed under his breath, looking around for your real selves, but found nothing but darkness enveloping him.

Zetsu looked at the scene before him, wide eyed and breathless. What the heck just happened? There were only two people in the room at the moment, him and Sasuke.

--

NO, THIS ISN'T THE LAST CHAPTER. Please do leave comments about how the chapter was; I'd like to know ♡