"If you open the door on your side it leads to our walk in closet and the one on my side is our bathroom" Kit adds pointing to a door on her side.

"Thanks" I tell her with a smile.

...

"Who knew unpacking would be this tiring" Kit says flopping onto our white mat. She was right, it took 2 hours to unpack and decorate, although we did sort our clothes into different categories and then made them colour coded.

Kit's rather interesting idea.

To say the walk in robe was big is an understatement. It felt like it could be another bedroom, okay maybe I was exaggerating but we had a lot of room left over. EFA definitely spared no expense.

"I know right, so glad it's over with" I respond.

The room looked amazing as well, everything really did come together nicely.

"So...? Didn't you say your were friends with Mia?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah, we get along great, but then again Mia gets along with everyone" Kit says smiling.

"Sounds like her" I respond, even though I haven't known her for long, Mia does seem like the person everyone gets along with.

"So what's the groups like here then, are there any particular people that sit in groups together at lunch?" I ask.

"Yeah definitely but it's like a mix of everyone. Your sticking with Scarlett and Mia right?" she says.

"Yeah..." I answer.

"Okay then the people you have in your group is Scarlett, Mia, Zander, Jackson, Dylan, Seth, Tristan, sometimes myself, Sienna and Cassandra... maybe Ebony" Kit says tapping her chin.

"Whoa, how am I suppose to remember all that..?" I ask, I'm the worst with remembering people's names.

"Don't worry about it, oh and Cassandra is my sister, she's a grade below us" Kit says.

"Any gossip I need to know about?" I ask changing topic.

"Boy oh boy, have I got a lot to tell you" Kit laughs, by the laugh I can tell it's not that good.

"But no one can know that you know this okay?" Kit said secretively.

"Cross my heart" I said.

"Sit, I'll try to summarise the story" Kit motions for me to sit beside where she was laying on the mat.

"Mid last year was when it started. Scarlett, Mia and Ebony, the red head you may see in some photos with them, were best friends but stuff started changing. Mia had these feelings for a guy named Dylan but Ebony talked her out of it or something" she says pausing.

"A week or so later Scarlett found out Ebony had been talking behind Mia's back to Dylan, Scarlett was so mad, and so she told Mia" Kit continues.

I felt like rolling my eyes at the drama, typical school drama. It almost makes me cringe.

"That day Mia asked Dylan about it, we don't know what was said but they're good friends still" I resist the urge to roll my eyes, this is why I don't get involved with drama. It's not my type of thing.

"Ebony soon seemed to notice it and was so jealous, she had a fight with Mia in the last week of school. Apparently she said that Mia needed to back off. Mia lost it apparently" Kit says shaking her head.

Wow, that's a lot...

"Jeez... so Dylan as in one of the guys in our group or someone else..?" I asked confused.

"He's in our group" Kit smiles.

"Ebony sounds charming" I said sarcastically. Kit laughs and we continue to talk for some time.

When I hear a knock on my door and get up to answer it, I'm greater by Scarlett and Mia before they push into my room.

"Yeah just come on in" I mutter sarcastically.

"As nice as your room is, it's lunch time and I'm starving" Mia says flopping onto the fluffy mat.

"Yeah okay, give me a second and I'll grab my keys" I said as I shuffle through my bag. I find my keys at the bottom and place them in my pocket prepared to leave.

"About time" Scarlett says rolling her eyes and dragging me out of the room, we're followed by Mia and then Kit who locks the door.