6

" You wanted to talk to me?" I heard an angelic voice behind me.

"Jessica.." I said.

     She held my hands and I feel  nervous all over again.

"Can we..... like hang out at our favorite place?" I asked.

     Although she kinked an eyebrow, she smiled afterwards and shrugged.

.

.

" Do you remember when you came here super late because I told you to. I was very angry that I started punching you.. I didnt even know you were sick.. And I honestly still feel bad about it until now... Im so sorry, Yul" She said as we sat at the bermuda grass.

" It's okay.. It was my bad though. I forgot about it.. " I said.

     I lay my body on the bermuda grass and rest my head on her lap. I closed my eyes as she started singing and caressing my cheeks like Im her favorite person the world. She really has an angelic voice.

      Take time to realize, 

That your warmth is. Crashing down on in.

Take time to realize,

That I am on your side

Didn't I, Didn't I tell you.

But I can't spell it out for you, 

No it's never gonna be that simple

No I cant spell it out for you

If you just realize what I just realized, 

Then we'd be perfect for each other

and will never find another

Just realized what I just realized

we'd never have to wonder if 

we missed out on each other now.

" What do you think of me?" I asked all of a sudden with my eyes still closed.

" ha? I dont understand..."

      I opened my eyes and looked at her straight in the eyes.

" What do you feel towards me? Like... you know--" She cut me off by putting a finger on my lips.

" I already told you a million times that I love you... haven't I?" she said with a smile.

" I am not straight..." I finally said.

" What?! What do you mean?"

    I sat up and cupped her face.

" Look,  I broke up with Donghae.. I realized I dont love him and I.... I... I love someone else.. And it's a girl..." I said.

     Jessica paused for a moment and just stare at me. Which made my next words hard to say.

" I... Im breaking up with you.. I mean.. the fake girlfriend thing.." There I said it.

      Damn. If I could just erase the hurtful look in her eyes. Gaaah!!!!! Please, kill me now.

" Im sorry.. I wanna be honest with my feelings now. We can still be friends and all. We can still hang out like we used to. But only as a friend.."

" I love you.." She murmured.

     I hold her hands.

" I know... and I love you too. But.. I can't have a relationship with you.. " I said truthfully.