5

To: my bright eyes<3

    Fany, Im sorry..

To: my bright eyes<3

    Fany.. please.. text me back..

To: my bright eyes<3

    Fany... Im really sorry.. I didnt mean to shout at you.. please forgive me... Please. ..

To: my bright eyes<3

    Mickey... It's alright if you wont accept my apology... just stop crying...im pretty sure you're crying right now... And the fact that Im the reason why you're crying just kills me... please.. stop crying.. I love you...

     I sighed. She's mad. I've sent her hundreds of text messages but she didnt reply even once. Why did I even shouted at her. Gaaah! Kwon Yuri..  You're really a jack ass.

" She wont text you back, Kwon.." Sooyoung said while reading a book beside me.

   I groaned.

" Can you tell me what will I do? You told me you're here to guide me?" I said.

" I told you.. Im here to guide you.. But I cant change your past Yul.. This is a part of your past.. I can only tell if what you're doing is right or wrong.."

" Am I doing the right thing ot not?"

" you havent done anything yet... " Sooyoung said as a matter of fact.

   I fell silent. She was right. I havent done anything yet.

" what shoud I do now then?"

" Im sorry.. Im limited.."

" Augh.. Thank you for not being so helpful at all.." I said sarcastically.

     She just shrugged. Seriously.. Im dying here and this girl beside me who proclaimed herself as my futurebestfriend is acting really sweet right now. Super sweet and helpful.

    What should I now? There's nowhere on hell can I sleep. With Tiffany not talking to me. Sleeping is just impossible.

" What should I do now?" I murmured to myself.

" I know you know what to do... " She said.

     I sighed.

" Im just afraid I might do a mistake..." I said truthfully.

" One of greatest mistake a person can have is being constantly afraid to actually have one... " ..

" Your point is?"

" Like what I've said... you know what to do... just be fearless, Yul..." She said.

    I looked at my wrist watch. 10:45 pm. I got on my feet and wore my sweater on.

" Thanks Soo.." I said.

" Take care... It's kinda late..."

    I walked downstair and saw my dad doing something on his laptop.

" dad... I'll be out.. Im gonna sleep at Tiffany's.. " I said.

" Ha? why so sudden?" She asked.

" Im sorry dad. but this is urgent.. I'll call you as soon as I can.. bye.. good night, dad.. I love you..." I said and kissed him on the cheeks..

" just be careful, okay... and call me"

      Tiffany's house was dark. Only her room was the only one who was lit up. I smiled. Im gonna do this like the old times.