4

I am not feeling well. I went back to Donghae who looked worried.

" Hae.. "

" oh God. I thought something happened to you.." He said.

" Im sorry.. Hae, I think we should just.... go." I said unsure.

   I saw disappointment in her eyes.

" Why? Is something wrong? Did something happened?"

" no.. no.. You know what.. why can't we walk around? like walk at the park or something.." I suggested.

   I need a fresh air. And I want to get out of this hell. He nodded.

   What's the meaning of that look? I just can't figure it out. What's on your mind Tiffany?

" An ice cold vanilla Ice cream for Ms. Gorgeous" Donghae said and gave me my favorite Ice cream.

   We finally sat at the marble stair of the park. It was my first time here at this park. It has a fountain. And it's not just a fountain. The water dancing on the fountain was full with different color. There is also water splashing from the. ground, the lights emitting the color of it.

" Thanks.." I said.

   There was a minute of silence but it feel like an hour. I guess, being with him is just... off? Whatever.

" This is boring" I said.

   He looked at me surprised and I think he got a little panicked.

" No.. that's not what I mean.. Like.. "

" I know what you mean.. " He said and looked at his wrist watch.

" Hey ... I've got an idea.."

  I looked at him with my wondering eyes.

" Are you cool with it?" He asked.

   Okay. Fine. Whatever he's planning to do, Im on it. I like new and adventorous things.

" Game!" I said.

  He took off his jacket and put it down on the marble stair. He took a penny on his pocket.

" let's play a game."

  I kinked an eyebrow.

" what game?"

" here's how we gonna do it. We'll turn our backs on that space and I'll throw this penny.. Whoever find it wins the game.."

" what would be the price I'll get if I win?"

" aaa.. how about a week burrito everyday for breakfast?"

   I smiled. That's my favorite!!

" and a fries.." he added.

" and if you win?" I asked.

" I'll do anything you say.." he said.

" Let's do this.." I said.

   He chuckled before we turned around.

" okay.. in 1,2,3.. game!" He said as he threw the penny out of nowhere.

     We immediately turned around and started looking for the penny. Thank god, I wore contact lenses. Now where is it.. I continued looking for it. And my eyes landed on a specific bright silver thing. Aha! Got it. I was about to take it when something unexpected happened.

...

....

....

   I felt the cold splashing on my skin. Damn, this space has a fountain from the ground. I looked at Donghae and he was laughing. Oh great, so he knew about this.