1

" Fany..." I called out and knocked on their door.

    Soon after, I saw a Goddess. Nah, I just saw an angel. Tiffany opened the door while giving me a radiant smile which lightens my morning.

" Good Morning Yul!" She greeted.

Indeed. It's truely a good morning seeing your smile, Tiffany.

" What's so good about the morning, Fany. We're getting late and If you will not move your ass out we'll sure get a piece from Ma'am Shinyoung" I said pretending to be annoyed.

    And then she pouted. Damn. So Cute. She walked towards me and poked me.

" Be nicer to your girlfriend..." she said as she entwined her fingers to mine.

" You're too cute not to love.. " I said as I pinched her nose.

    Together we started walking to school hand in hand like what we always do. She started blabbing things Im not even interested. I rolled my eyes. She's talking ' bout her new make up kit. I dont get it. I mean, why do woman always wore that colored powder? And red one which they put on their lips. Tiffany's lips are beautiful as it is, so why should she put on some fake red whatever you call that one. Her lips is already red and seem so smooth. It looks tender and soft. And it actually is. Yes. I had kissed her before-on the lips. But it was all an accident. We're both scanning all the pictures from the camera she was holding. After seeing quite few I decided to look at her and boom! I dont even have a clue that we our face was that close. All I feel is her soft lips pressed lightly on mine. It tasted like strawberry. Probably the lip gloss she alwats put.  And then she pulled away. I was blusing madly. I dont even ғυϲƙing kmow why I'm blushing. I thought she would be mad. But to my intense surprised, She started laughing and started singing this Katy Perry's song.

~ I kissed a girl and I like it. The taste of her. Cherry Chopstick. I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend dont mind it. It felt so wrong. It felt so right~

    It really felt right.... but somehow wrong. I dont know.

" And then Yuri, You should try the new waterproof Eye-liner-----"

" Fany. I dont need that. And you neither. Because you are beautiful and gorgeous even without it..." I cut her off.

    Then she smiled Oh so sweetly at me. Giving me goosies everywhere.

" Wuaaa.. You're so sweet. Your future boyfriend would be so lucky..." She said.

" Yeah.. he is" I answered relunctantly.

      Will I even have a boyfriend? I looked at her and then I felt something again. The feeling I always feel when she's with me.

If the only thing I think about is you and your stupid yet so damn adorable eye-smile.

I repeat. I am STRAIGHT!

    We arrived at the school in no less than 15 minutes. We entered our classroom and as usual, few of my classmates are already present.

" Annyeong!!!!!" I greeted happily and so does Tiffany. She sat to her seat while I sat on mine. Her seat is two seat away from mine. She started talking to her seatmate, Taeyeon while I looked blankly at the ceiling,humming while waiting for my other classmates to arrive as well as my teacher.

I can hear Tiffany's soft giggles which has been my melody since I dont know.

" Shit! I havent answered my assignments Yet!" HellSica entered the room with Taemin following her. I honestly dont get jealous with Taemin. I mean, he's gay. We can all say that but he's too damn coward to admit it.