" Im not ready..." I answered.

    After bringing all the groceries I bought to my home, Jessica and I went to her house.

" Sica, I thought we'd hang-out? what are we doing here at your house?" I asked as I sat at couch comfortable.

" Yeah.. we'll hang out... indoors.. you know exactly that I prefer doing stuffs indoor than outdoor right?" She said.

    Oh, I forgot about that.

" aigoo.. my lazy Princess.." I said and pinched her nose.

" Princess? Yah.. You tan, ass face, get your hands off my Unnie."

    Oh come on. I totally forgot about her existence. She's the 'Santana Lopez' of my life. Dont get me wrong, Santana's hot and gorgeous  and making out with the stupid but smokin Brittany added hotness to her. But she's a BITCH. If you dont know her, better watch Glee. She has this dictionary containing words that will really rip your ass. Now back to Krystal. I forgot about her existence. I dont even know why the hell she's so mean to me. I barely talk to her.

" aa... good morning to you too, Krystal..." I awkwardly said.

" Too? You're funny.. what are you doing here, tan woman?" She asked.

" Krys, stop it... I invited her, so please... respect.. And why are you still here? arent you going out with Sulli?" Jessica said.

" I changed my mind.. Im staying... Now that ass face is around... better watch her every move..." she said and proceeded to the kitchen.

" Yul, Im so--"

    Before she even finish what she was going to say, I bursted in laughter. I just realized how she and krystal seemed alike. The Ice Royalties. Jessica really was like Krystal when she first transfered at the school.

" Why are you laughing?" She asked.

" Nothing... so, what are we gonna do here now?" I said.

" Yuri, if you dont want to stay here its okay.. we can just like walk ou----"

" It's okay... I know you want to do things here ... so?"

    She sighed. I held her hand.

" I said get your hands OFF of my Unnie's hands."

     Krystal appeared behind us. Jessica gave Krystal her infamous 'death glare'.

" Oh unnie, that'll never work on me... " Krystal said coldly.

    Really. I need a jacket. I cant breathe. I looked at Jessica who seemed to give up. Oh my God! So Krystal is the only one who'd make Jessica give up. This Bitch really is a Bitch.

" Yuri.. let's watch DVD.." Jessica suggested.

" Oh su---"

" Sure!! I want something like disgusting movies..  mmm.. aha!!! Saw!!! Let's watch Saw.." Krystal interjected and she sat between me and Jessica.

" What are you doing Soojung?" Jessica asked.

       Krystal smiled innocently.

" Cant I hang out with you and this ass face?" She said.

". but--"

" and im sure the tan wouldnt mind.. would you ass face?" Krystal looked at me with a smile. And for a second, I fins her smile really attracted. Oh come on.. give me a break.