" You know exactly what I mean..." She said and for the first time since I met her, I smiled.

" Oh no, that charming smile.... that's my weakness" she said while giggling.

" Fine..  if you wont tell me, I'll go figure it out myself.." I said and got up from my bed.

    I started walking towards the door.

" Have a nice day, Enjoy your date with your Princess, Yul.." She said. I just raised my hands and preceeded.

     I went downstairs and was shock to see my mom wad there.

" Good morning, Yuri.." she greeted mr happily.

" Good morning Mom.. No work?" I asked and sat at the kitchen chair while started grinding my Ma'.

" Day off... Here's my specialty for my gorgeous daughter..." she sing-song and put a plate of pasta infront of me.

    Woweeee. Just my luck!

" Dig in.. " She said.

    I smiled and started eating. Meh, my mom's pasta is the best pasta ever!

" So... any plans?" she asked casually.

" well yeah. Jessica will be here later at 9 to buy some groceries then we'll hung-out afterwards." I stated excitedly.

     I saw my mom smiled.

" Why?" I asked.

" nothing... It's nice for you to have some bonding with your friends... and I bet Jessica-ssi is not just a friend.. she's special... right?"

    I quickly nodded and smiled as well. Indeed Jessica is special. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I stood up and opened the door.

" Oh! Jessica, it's still early... I thought you're---"

" Im bored.." she flatly said and entered my house. Bossy.

" Annyeong Mrs.Kwon!" She said and hugged my mom. Great, so my mom got a hug while I didnt?

" Good morning Jessica. Come eat with us.. I just made my specialty. " My mom bragged.

" Oh! I would love too..." Jessica said and sat beside my mom.

" Umm. Sica, I'll just go take a bath and we can go afterwards..." I said.

    She just nodded and my mom and she started chatting with each other.

" What else are you gonna buy?" Jessica asked as she clung her arms unto mine while I pushed the push cart full of some things and foods.

" it's all done.. let's head to the cashier.." I said.

" buy me an Ice cream..." she pouted. I just sigh and did what she told me to do.

" How are you and Donghae?" She asked me as we walked home. We should've ride my car but she told me she wanted to just walk. 

" We're still the same..." I answered flatly.

" Haven't Donghae told you he likes you?"

" yeah.. but I didnt answer.."

" Why? You like him too right?"

    Yes. I like him too. But I dont why I hadn't answered back too. I could've said I like him too and we'll be more than friends... But I didnt.. I guess..  im just... not ready or something...