One Shot ⌘ Five Minute Writing Challenge

So liferuinedmyreality tagged me and my sentence was: "I came here to explain what happened, and I'm not leaving until you listen." This literally gave me a great idea for Stinda (one of my favorite ships besides Zalio/Zallison in Unapologetic).

This is sort of a continuation of the last one shot I did previously, so I hope you enjoy it!

Maybe contacting Steve with Tony's phone (that was horribly hidden) was a horrible idea, but he needed to see her again

Maybe contacting Steve with Tony's phone (that was horribly hidden) was a horrible idea, but he needed to see her again. Ever since Wanda had disappeared from the hellish prison with everyone who sided with Steve, Stiles had been on edge. He could help but regret it, but he couldn't leave Tony. Family was the most important thing, and he could never give up on the last person who had connections to his mother.

Regardless, Stiles had taken a flight to Wakanda, curtesy of the country's new king, T'Challa. But when he finally came face-to-face with the girl he had fallen in love with a year ago, all his worries faded away – at least up until she greeted him with a slap to the face.

When Wanda turned on her heel to walk away, Stiles softly caught her by the arm. "I came here to explain what happened, and I'm not leaving until you listen." He needed her to hear him out. Stiles needed the satisfaction that Wanda heard why he left, and that he fought every day after she was locked up to release her – that he was the one to help Steve set them all free, and that he never stopped loving her.