09. ⌘ Fear

"We're going to kill them all! One by one," the voice that still haunted Stiles to this day spoke.

He was there again. The snowy garden the Nogitsune called Bardo.

Stiles felt like he couldn't breathe. Like the weight on his shoulders were pressing down on him even more.

The Nogitsune entered through the wooden doors with rags wrapped around his face and a bomber jacket concealing the bandages covering his body. He walks forward with his right foot dragging behind,"There will be no divine move this time, Stiles." The demon spirit rushes forward and comes to an abrupt stop when he stands face-to-face with Stiles. "Because I already won."

Stiles balls his hands into fists, but he quickly looks down to them when he feels a sticky liquid . His hands shake wildly as his lifts them up.

Blood was coating his hands and staining the clothes his was wearing. "No," Stiles whispered, his body trembling in fear.

Stiles' looks away from his hands and to the snow covered ground. His friends, family - even his the Avengers and Malia - were lying on the ground covered in blood. "No, no, no. Please!" He cried out and fell to his knees in the crimson stained snow.

The Nogitsune moved behind Stiles and bent down to whisper in his ear. "I always win, Stiles."

Tears fell down Stiles' face as fell back into a sitting position and rocked back and forth, painted with the blood of those he loved.

Wanda was forced to watch as Stiles experienced his worst nightmare. Even tears escaped from her eyes as Stiles pleaded for it to all end.

The leader of the Hydra facility took the video he had recorded of Stiles being mentally tortured and handed it to one of his men to send it to the Avengers.

"They will not give into your demands, especially after this." Wanda spoke venomously to the man over Stiles' loud whimpers.

"Then we will just simply kill you both," the man arrogantly answered back and left the room.

Two more guards entered the room and unchain Stiles before forcefully dragging him out of the room. The two guards that were standing behind Wanda escorted her out, following the others to the holding cell. The guards dragging Stiles shoved him inside and then Wanda followed.

She tried to comfort Stiles, but he immediately cowered in the corner of the room. Wanda muffled a sob when she saw the red hue still covering his hazel irises.

Stiles Stilinski was trapped in his worst nightmare.