∞ Chapter 6 ∞

Hayley's P.O.V ❤

The bell rang, signalling the end of school. I dashed out the door and ran straight for the exit. I didn't even bother to place my books in my locker. There was only one thing on my mind: Escape. I grabbed the handle of the doors that led to outside and fist pumped. As I opened the door, someone grabbed my arm, scaring the living daylights out of me. "Aaaahhh!" I screeched, almost tripping over my own feet. I turned around and faced a very pissed off Alison. Shit, I thought.

Alison put her hands on her hips, narrowing her eyes at me. Blake was standing next to her looking bored out of his mind.

I groaned. Time for Plan B. "I'm sick, I need to go home and rest. I'm having a cold and I feel really feverish,"

I pretended to sneeze. "See?" I gave her puppy dog eyes and stuck out my bottom lip just a little. It usually doesn't work on Alison but might as well give it a try, right?

Blake rolled his eyes and mouthed the words,'Nice acting' and shook his head in amusement.

I stuck my tongue out at him and then quickly turned back to Alison, smiling innocently. I really didn't want to go for this shopping trip. All I want to do is go home, take a nice hot shower and eat candy while reading a book. Don't judge me.

"Don't try to pull out the innocent card Hayley. And don't give me that face, it's never gonna work on me," Alison rolled her eyes.

"But Aly-" I started to whine.

"No buts. We're going to the mall whether you like it or not. I told you I'd drag you kicking and screaming if I had to. And you know I always keep my word," she threatened.

"Fine, but I assure you that I am not happy about this," I huffed, pouting.

"As if that isn't obvious enough," she rolled her eyes and dragged me out of school and into her car, Blake walking behind us, taking his own sweet time with his hands in his pockets.

"Come on! We don't have all day!" Alison and I stopped to wait for him.

"Chill, gosh. Girls and their bossy attitude. Sheesh," he grumbled, still taking his own time.

"What did you just say?! "Alison screeched. I covered my ears with my hands.

Uh-oh. One thing that you wouldn't ever want to do is mess with Alison Carter. Trust me, she is not pretty when she's pissed off. Once when we were at Starbucks and this cocky guy grabbed her ass. He went home with a broken nose. She smashed his face into a wall. I cringed at the memory.

Alison let go of my arm and went over to Blake, dragging him to her car by his left ear. I cringed and followed suit, not wanting to get dragged by my ear.

"Ouch! Let go of my ear!" he yelped in pain, pushing her arm away, rubbing his now red ear.

"At least now I know where Hayls got her violence issues from," he said, glaring at Alison.

She glared at him before saying,"That's what you get for messing with me,"

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, let's just get this over with,"

***

"That looks like something Coutney would wear," I looked at the navy blue low-cut dress that Alison was asking me.to try on, scrunching up my nose in disgust.

"I kinda agree with Hayls on that one," Blake said, nodding his head.

We've have gone to almost every fashion shop in the mall. It's been three hours. I didn't even bother looking at the name of the store that we were now in. Alison said that I needed a dress that I could wear on special occassions.