∞ Chapter 3 ∞

Hey guys! So sorry for not updating in a while. I've been busy with homework and stuff. My Math teacher is driving me crazy. She's been giving mountains of homework to my class. And to top it all off, my exams are this week. so yeah. Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter! xoxo ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hayley's P.O.V ♥

"Like what you see?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Umm, who are you?" I asked the guy infront of me. I mean, why would a hot guy like him come knocking at my front door on a Friday night?

"How can you not remember me?" The guy said dramatically while putting his hand on his chest. "Oh fine. I'm Blake. Blake Will. Your bestie? I left during last March remember? I'm back!" He squealed like a girl.

My eyes almost popped out of its sockets. I narrowed my eyes at him and then I started laughing. As if. Blake was the type of guy who would wear pajamas to school when he felt like it and had never ever left his house without his thick 'Harry Potter' glasses on.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked feeling puzzled. "You almost got me there. Now tell me, who the hell are you?" "No, I'm serious. If you don't believe me, take a look at this,"

'Blake' took out a photo from his pockets and showed it to me. It was a picture of me in a party hat and Blake throwing pieces of my birthday cake at me and laughing. I narrowed my eyes at so-called Blake. Should I even believe this guy? I mean, for all I know, he could be a cannibal and murdered the real Blake for his flesh and bones and is now here impersonating as him to kill me next. Yeah, this is what happens when I overthink things.

"I still don't believe you," I said, crossing my arms.

"You haven't changed a bit. You're still stubborn," Mr Cannibal face-palmed himself. 

" Who's at the door sweetie?" Mom asked as she approaching us.

"Blake! So you really came. I thought you couldn't make it since you weren't replying to my texts,"Mom said cheerfully.

"Yeah sorry about that. I was a little busy," Blake said.

"Wait, so you're really Blake?" I gaped at him, covering my mouth with my right hand.

"Mhm," He rolled his eyes.

"Hey, you can't blame me, you look so different right now. I thought you were a... Nevermind. Anyway, welcome back!" I squeaked as I pulled him into a hug.

"Umm thanks," Blake said, awkwardly putting his arms around my waist.

Mom fake coughed and I rolled my eyes, unwrapping my hands around Blake. "Gee thanks for ruining the moment Mom," I said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Mom replied, sticking her tongue out at me.

"You wanted to hold me longer didn't you?" Blake smirked.

"Cocky guy," I mumbled. I probably looked like a tomato now. I've never been like this around Blake before. Things change, I guess.

Mom said that she was gonna go to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for us so we waited in the living room. Alison's eyes widened when she saw Blake and gave me the 'who the hell is this hottie' look.

I rolled my eyes and introduced Blake to her. Blake smiled and shook Alison's hand. "Blake," "I-I'm A-Alison," Alison stammered. She's not used to talking to any guy besides her dad, so I guess I couldn't blame her for being so nervous.

Blake chuckled and I told Alison to go ahead and sleep first, knowing how awkward she would feel around Blake.

"So... what happened during the past year? I mean you've obviously changed a lot," I asked looking at Blake. We were sitting on the couch, watching a repeat of Mr Bean.

"For the past year in Winconsin, I helped out my aunt and uncle a lot in the farm. Their son, which is my cousin is about 25 right now. He's specialized in physical training and looking at how thin and frail I was, he made me do workouts with him after school everyday. My mom forced me to get contacts. Boy, do I miss my Harry Potter glasses," Blake sighed, looking at me.

"Wow," I said, putting my chin on my hand. "That must've been freakin' exhausting,"

"Yeah, I guess so," Blake shrugged.

"What made you come back?"

"My parents' friend was gonna sell off his house since he was moving to California so he sold it to my parents at a cheap price. We all missed Oklahoma,"

Blake went off about half an hour later. I went upstairs to check on Alison and found that she was sleeping soundly. I cuddled under my soft blanket and smiled at the thought of having Blake by my side again.