∞ Chapter 4 ∞

Sorry for not updating in a while! This chappie is dedicated to fantasyknowledgegirl for being so sweet and awesome :D ♥ love ya gurl.  Go read her story The Alpha's Unique Mate!! its amazing. Enjoy :) xoxo

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hayley's P.O.V ♥

In the middle of eating my breakfast, my phone beeped. Yawning, I grabbed my phone, unlocking it. I slept for only 4 hours. I was reading the City of Bones, the first book of The Mortal Instruments series. I couldn't put it down. I saw a text from Blake.

Blake: Get ready. Comin in 5 mins to pick ya up. No buts, no ands. :)

Me: ...Fine,fine. Thanks:)

I finished my breakfast just in time to hear a honk. I rolled my eyes at his impatience. I waved my parents goodbye and went out of my house.

The first thing I saw was an old black vintage car with Blake at the driver's seat, his right hand holding on to the steering wheel.

I got into the seat next to Blake. "Nice ride," I mused.

"My uncle's old car. Come on, I'm not a rich kid," Blake chuckled.

Blake and I stepped out of the car and into the school's parking lot. All eyes were on us. Most were whispering to one another. "Who's that hottie?" "Are they together? Eww she soo doesn't deserve him," were some of the whispers I heard.

Courtney came up to us. " Hey. I'm Courtney. You're new right?" She asked in a flirtatious way, while twirling her blonde hair. Eww. She didn't even spare me a second glance.

"Blake Will. If I remembered correctly, you were the girl that used to call me a freak right? The one who used to trip me and Hayley whenever we were walking down the halls?" Blake said with sarcasm written all over his face. I bit my bottom lip to stifle a laughter and to keep myself from saying,"Burn lady, burn,"

Courtney's jaw dropped. "B-b-but, you.. don't-"

"Don't what? I don't look like the old Blake who wore thick, round glasses and never dared to stand up for himself? Yeah, that Blake was long gone. Don't think I'll forget what a little bitch u were to me and Hayley," Blake hissed, his eyes filled with nothing but hatred.  I couldn't say I wasn't surprised.

"Wow, he's really changed," I thought to myself.  Like he said himself, Blake never dared to stand up for himself.

With that, Blake walked off, leaving a very shocked Courtney. I ran to catch after him.

"Woah chill. Since when have you had that much confidence?" My voice was filled with amusement.

"I kinda thought about how stupid I was to not stand up for myself and my own best friend when I was living with my aunt and uncle.  I mean, I'm a guy. I was supposed to be tougher than that," Blake sighed. I nodded my head, understanding what he meant.

***

It was lunch break already and I went to the cafeteria to meet Alison after taking my lunch from my locker. I headed to our usual seat and my jaw dropped when I saw Logan sitting next to Alison and asking her something while scratching the back of his neck. Alison was blushing furiously, looking like a tomato. She was fidgeting with the blue skater skirt that she was wearing today. She mumbled what seems like a 'yes' and Logan smiled widely and leaned in to kiss her cheek, then went over to his buddies.

I sat on the chair opposite of Alison and wiggled my eyebrows. "Somebody seems happy," Alison giggled.

"He asked me out on a date! Ohmigosh I can't believe it. He actually likes me! Did you see him kiss my cheek? He's perfect," Alison squealed while shaking my shoulders furiously like some kind of mad cavewoman.

"Calm your tities down woman! You're making people stare!" I whisper-screamed to Alison.

"Sorry," Alison muttered sheepishly. I shook my head in amusement.

Blake strolled into the cafeteria towards our table and sat down on the empty seat next to me.

"Umm, why are you here?" I asked Blake.

"What? You don't want me here?" Blake put his hand on his chest while trembling his bottom lip in mock hurt.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah,yeah. Haven't you found other guy friends?"

"Of course I have. I just wanted to hang out with my lil munchkin," he cooed, pinching the tip of my nose.

"Eww don't call me that. I am not short!" I whined.

"Yeah you're not," He rolled his eyes.

"You guys are like an old couple," Alison shook her head in amusement.

"We are not!" Blake and I said in sync.

As if on cue, the bell rang signalling the end of lunch break. I had Biology with Blake next and I waved Alison goodbye before walking to class with Blake.

**

School was tiring. Courtney kept glaring at me in Biology and people were gossiping about the probability of me and Blake being together. I laid on my bed and groaned into my pillow. All I wanted to do was lie down on my comfy bed and finish the City of Bones while listening to music and drinking iced tea. So that was exactly what I did for the whole night, well at least until I got a knock on the door to find Blake standing there with his hands in his pockets and asking me shyly," Can I stay over at your place for the night?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Cliffhanger! So why does Blake wanna stay over at Hayley's place for the night? I guess you'll have to find out in the next chappie :P  Sorry that its so short though :(  I can't believe I got 106 reads already! I know it's not that much.. but I'm still happy :') Picture of Blake on the side! *drools*  *-* Hope you enjoyed this chappie! Vote/Comment/Fan. Love you guys!

~ Nat ❤