Chapter 18

Candice's pov
We were sat in Chris' living room with drinks in our hands and smiles on our faces.

I looked over at Sebastian who had his arm wrapped around Silja's shoulders and she had her head on his chest, they looked so happy, they'd only been dating for like a day, but they just seemed so perfect for each other.

I was sat next to Chris with his jacket still wrapped around me and my legs draped over his lap and my head resting on the back of the couch, he was absent-mindedly rubbing patterns on my legs with his fingers sending shivers up my spine.

Tyler was sat next to Chris looking at me with a knowing smile on his face. This was really nice, hanging out with friends, I felt so happy and so comfortable.

"We should do shots!" Sebastian yelled scaring the shit out of all of us.

"I'll see if I've got anything," Chris replied with a chuckle, he patted my legs and I reluctantly moved them from his lap so he could go into the kitchen. "Hey, Candice! Can you come in here and help me for a sec please?" Chris' voice flowed through from the kitchen into the living room. My bare feet padded on the wooden floors as I walked through to the kitchen to see what Chris wanted.

"Hey, everything okay?" I asked him when I entered the kitchen, his blue eyes locked with mine and he smiled at me.

"Yeah. I uh, how do you make tequila shots?" I giggled at his question and walked up to him, the kitchen counter was a mess, covered in salt and lime juice which made me giggle even more.

"Oh, Evans. Such a meatball. Depends how you want to do them, do you want to put the salt on the glasses or lick it off your hand?"

"Whichever's easier," he replied with a shrug.

"Licking it off your hand it is," I said with a smile as I got a little plate out of the cupboard and put the lime slices on them before carrying the plate and the salt through to the room while Chris carried the bottle of tequila and the shot glasses. "Alright, who's ready for shots?" I asked with a grin as I sat down next to Chris.

We spent the next couple of minutes taking shots and giggling each time it dribbled down someone's chin or someone, mainly Tyler, spilt it down themselves. "I say we do body shots!" Tyler slurred.

"Dude! Yes!" Sebastian replied, out of all of us those two were the drunkest. "Chris! Candice! You two should go first!" he said with a mischievous grin and I narrowed my eyes at him. Silja giggled from next to him, oh they were definitely up to something.

"Alright. Pick a body part," Chris replied, he wasn't too drunk thankfully.

Silja tapped her chin as if she was thinking, then she clicked her fingers and her hazel eyes met with my blue ones and she smiled, "Neck," she said with a sly smile.

"Yes! That's my girl!" Sebastian said loudly as he pressed a kiss to her forehead making her blush. I could feel the heat racing to my cheeks as I pushed Chris' jacket off one shoulder and brushed my hair out of the way so my neck was exposed.

I tilted my head to the side and closed my eyes just as Chris pressed his tongue to my neck, the feeling of his tongue on my skin sent shivers through my body, he sprinkled the salt on my neck and licked it off before downing the shot and taking a bite out of the lime. "Candy! Your turn! Neck again!" Tyler slurred as he looked at me with a cheeky grin.

I shook my head and did the body shot from Chris' neck as quickly as I could, by now I was sure that my face was bright red.

The next people to do body shots were Seb and Silja, they did from the neck and I could see the blush on both of their faces. Next up was Tyler and me, again, because apparently it would be weird if anyone else did a body shot with him, this time, we did it off each other's hands so it was less weird for the both of us.

At this point, we were all quite drunk so we decided to stop with the shots.

"I. I n-need a glass of water," I slurred as I stood up, I tried to walk out of the room but ended up tripping over my own feet, I would've fallen flat on my face if it wasn't for Chris catching me by hooking his arm around my waist.

"Whoa there. I'll come with you to make sure you don't fall again," he said with a chuckle. We walked out of the room together with him holding my waist so I wouldn't fall again. We didn't notice that there were three pairs of eyes following us out of the room.

Sebastian's pov
I pulled Silja into my chest as we watched Chris and Candice walk out of the room together. "They are so cute together," Silja said with a smile as she curled into my chest.

"They really are," I replied.

"They should just tell each other already," Tyler muttered from the other couch.

"I know, but they won't," I replied.

"Why not? It's so obvious that they have feelings for each other. I mean, come on, they almost kissed tonight and they probably would have if it wasn't for that damn fire alarm. We should totally set them up on a date," Silja said as she looked up at me.

"We should. Where and when, though?" Tyler asked as he tapped his chin thoughtfully.

"I have an idea," I said after a couple minutes of silence, they looked at me with curious eyes and I told them my plan.