Chapter 9

Sebastian's pov
I grinned as I heard Chris and Candice sing along to all of the songs in Aladdin, they were both huge Disney nerds so of course, they knew every single word to every single song. I assumed Chris would be leaving soon since it was getting quite late.

11pm rolled around and Chris still hadn't left, 'that's odd' I thought.

I stretched out my arms and legs as I yawned and got up from the couch, I switched the TV off before walking to Candice's room, the light was still on but it was strangely quiet so I carefully and quietly opened the door, I was not expecting the sight that I found.

Chris and Candice were both laying down in bed asleep, Candice had her head on Chris's chest with her arm wrapped around his middle while Chris had his head on the pillow facing away from me and his arms wrapped protectively around Candice.

I took my phone out of my pocket and chuckled quietly at myself as I snapped a photo before grabbing the empty take out boxes and dirty plates and switching the light off and closing the door. I looked at the photo that I had just taken and sent it to Scarlett and Anthony with the caption 'Chris came round for a movie and pizza date with Candice and this is what I've just found. Aren't they adorable?'. I chucked the boxes in the bin and I was washing the plates when my phone dinged twice telling me that they had replied and I chuckled at their messages as I read them.

ScarJo: What?! Omg! They're too adorable for my own good.

Me: I know! I don't have the heart to wake them so I've just left them.

ScarJo: She is going to kill you if she finds out you took a photo.

Me: It'll be worth it.

ScarJo: True. Let me know what happens in the morning when they wake up?

Me: Sure.

Mack Attack: Well shit man, that didn't take long. Shit, they didn't do anything, did they? ;)

Me: Ew, dude no, they've been watching Disney movies, I heard them singing along.

Mack Attack: Nerds. You gonna wake him up or leave them?

Me: I'm just leaving them. I don't have the heart to wake them.

Mack Attack: Damn. Let me know what happens in the morning? This is gold.

Me: Will do man.

I quickly sent Chris and Candice the photo with the caption 'You two are adorable'. I put my phone down and changed into the sweatpants I  wore for bed and settled for the night, I had a smile on my face as I  fell asleep, I was really happy that they had found each other.

I  woke early the next morning and checked on Chris and Candice and saw  they were still asleep in the same position they were last night.

Chris' pov
The sound of the door closing woke me  from my sleep, my eyes flickered around the room, this wasn't my room,  my eyes widened when I remembered where I was. I was at Candice's, my  eyes moved down when I felt her move against my chest and I couldn't  stop the smile that formed on my lips when I saw Candice sleeping  soundly on me. I didn't want to wake her so I just laid there for a bit while she slept.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know  she was shaking my shoulder and trying to wake me up, I opened my eyes  and looked up at her smiling face, I noticed that she had gotten changed  into some clothes, she must have been up for a while, "G'morning," I  mumbled.

"Morning. I know it's early but can you help me with something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Help me kick Sebastian's ass?"

"Why what did he do?"

"Check  your phone, Chris," I furrowed my brows and dug my phone out of my  jeans pocket and saw that I had a new message from Sebastian, I unlocked  my phone and looked at the message, I sighed when I saw that he had  sent me a photo of myself and Candice asleep.

"Yeah, I'll help you  kick his ass," she smiled at me and we hopped out of the bed and out  into the living room where we could hear Sebastian watching the TV.

He looked up at us and smiled when we walked in the room, "Well, look who's up. Enjoy your sleepover?" he teased.

"You mind telling us why you took a photo of us?" Candice asked him as she gave him a 'don't fuck around with me' look.

"'Cause  I wanted to," he replied with a shrug, "And you two looked pretty  adorable together all curled up like that. Scarlett and Mackie agree."

"You sent it to them as well? Oh my God," Candice whispered as she ran her hands through her long, dark hair, she had an 'I can't believe this' look on her face.

"Yeah, and you can't even kick my ass 'cause of Mother Nature. Now are we  going to work or what?" Seb said with a sly smile as he walked towards  the door, I walked back to Candice's room and slipped on my shoes and  jacket before walking back to where Candice and Seb were waiting for me.

"I might be having menstrual cramps but I can still kick your ass, Sebastian!" I chuckled at Candice's words and she looked at me with a  small smile, "You taking your bike or you want to ride with me?" she asked.

"I'll come with you if that's okay?" she nodded at my words  and I noticed Seb roll his eyes and smirk out of the corner of my eye.  Seb locked the door when we were all out of the apartment and we all  walked down to the parking lot together. Sebastian got in his car and me  and Candice got in hers. Maybe I should talk to her about what happened  last night? I really liked her and I hoped us falling asleep together  wouldn't make things weird.