"Are you insane? Oh God! You will never change Mr. Ashton. I think you forgot that I am not working for you anymore for which I am glad. You are no one to order me around. If my boss wants me to re-sign then I will gladly do it." I said looking towards Robert.

"I am never going to tell you to re-sign. You are a capable assistant. Every man would want a girl like you." He said looking at James.

What?

"I mean any girl who could work like you. You are very intelligent and hard working. I am really glad that I found you." He smiled at me.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

I could see James' hold on the glass became hard.

My mind started replaying the day at the pub when he crushed the glass in his hand... then he took me to my apartment and then...

I closed my eyes to stop the thoughts from my past.

He was furious. The glass would have broken down if not another man in a suit have entered the cabin.

He entered and both of them stood up to shake his hand.

"Please have a seat Mr. Richard." Robert said to the man. He was seated beside Robert and I shifted more towards the wall. Robert shifted towards me more.

The girl with the man whom I guessed was his assistant sat beside Dave.

James' eyes were still piercing through my skin.

What is his problem?

Four months have passed but he is still behaving the same.

The meeting was going on smoothly until James demanded the profit to be doubled of his investment.

The man was shocked.

"Mr. Ashton it is not possible.."

"That's it then. I don't want to sign the deal with you." James told to Mr. Richard.

Mr. Richard gave a look to Robert who I assumed was not happy with James' reaction.

"I thought you both have the equal share to sign the deal but if Mr. Ashton is not willing then I think the deal is cancelled." He stood up.

"Mr. Richard I am sorry but give us some time to discuss again." Robert said seriously.

"Sure. We could meet next Monday." With that he walked out of the cabin with his assistant.

"What the F*** was that?" Robert said through his teeth.

"It was my deal." James said.

"We are investing for the company which is neither your nor mine. So I think it will not depend only on your opinion. James you are going to lose that company if you are going to behave like this." He said.

"Then back off from the company and I will not behave like this." James shrugged.

Robert nodded his head in disbelief.

"That is never going to happen. You are a b**..." Robert started but then stopped and looked at me.

"Sorry. I know that you don't like abuses." He said so sincerely that I almost melted at his words.

I nodded with a smile.

He stood up and walked out of the cabin. I too collect my things and stood up but he held my hand.

Sh*t!!

"Leave my hand." I said looking at him.

Dave coughed and walked out from there.

"Why are you working with him?" He asked me.

" I told you that is none of your business." I said and tried to freed my hand but he grasped it too tightly.

"I will ruin him if you will not re-sign." He said with pure hatred in his eyes.

"Why?" My heart contracted at his words.

I didn't want Robert to suffered because of me.

"Because I don't want." He said.

"Why are you like this Ja..Mr. Ashton?
What have I done to you that you treat me like an enemy? Why? After I re-signed from your company, you left nothing for me. I know why no one was interested in hiring though I was capable of the job. I know you are behind all this Mr. Ashton. It was only Robert who was ready to hired me. Why? Tell me what is my fault?" I asked looking directly into his eyes.

"My mother offered you to work in her boutique." He said simply.

"What do you think that I have done Masters in business to work in a boutique? If I have wanted that then I would have work for my mother because she has a boutique too." I said while pulling my hand out of his hold.

"Then came back to work." He said in a serious tone.

"God! Leave it." I started walking out from there.

He is really a psycho.

He could think anything anytime.

Oh God! What have you stuffed in his brain?

"Miss Miller." I heard him calling my name but I didn't stopped.

He was fast and soon he was standing in front of me.

"What?" I said crossing my arms.

"You will come back to me. Soon." He smirked and went away.

What the hell!!

I was shocked by his words.

He always get what he wants...and I am scared if he is telling the truth,...

I felt like to open my sandal and threw at him.

Not this time Mr. Ashton..

I am not going to be weak.

********
*******