Chapter 24

Hey did you guys enjoy 1D day I was up till 2:30am but I love those boys so its all good, can I have at least 4 votes and if you truly loved this book you would comment

Harry's POV

I smiled at my sister and pecked her on the cheek before her, and all our families, left our apartment. I smiled at Liam and Zayn and pulled them down on the sofa " My mum couldnt believe how tidy the place was!" Zayn chuckled, I laughed and nodded towards Liam " the advantages of living with Liam" I stated " my mum couldnt get over how good the food was" Liam chuckled, I smiled at them " S'cause I am the sexiest chef and I make the sexiest food!" I shouted.

We all laughed and I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out

From:Frizz Ball

yes we know your sexy now shut up!!!

I cocked an eyebrow, how could she hear me?

" Your fucking window's open and my dorms across from yours!" I heard someone shout from outside, we raced to the window to see Mia hanging out the window. Her blonde hair whipping around in the wind " sorry!" I shouted before shutting the window.

We all sat back down and I looked at Liam " what happened with you and Niall?" I asked, he looked down and placed his hands in his lap " he was using me he never liked me" he mumbled, I sighed and tilted his head up " he did love you and he still does, he was just scared to come up. He is always sad now, its like a part of him is missing. And that part is you Liam" I said softly.

Before Liam could say anything we heard voices outside ouur door " shhhh babe, dont cry." someone said " no Louis you dont understand I love him and he hates me! I just wanna die!"someone, who im guessing was Niall, shouted.

We heard a door shut and everything went silent, Liam jumped up from the sofa with tears in his eyes and ran out of the apartment...

Liam's POV

I ran out of the apartment and knocked on Niall's door, Louis opened the door and frowned when he saw me " Nows not really the best time Liam..." he said, I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and whispered one word "please".

He sighed and walked outside " he's in the loo, I'll be round yours. Don't hurt him more than you already have" he mumbled before going in mine. I stepped into the apartment and quietly closed the door behind me, I walked in further and stopped when I heard a loud bang and a loud sob.

I raced to Niall's room and saw him sat on the floor surrounded by shattered glass, he held a peice of glass  to his wrist and just stared at it..

Niall's POV

Just do it! No-one loves you! Your just a freak! Just die! the voices in my head kept screaming at me so I picked up a picture of me and Liam and threw it on the ground.

Glass spewed everywhere so I just sat down and picked a peice up, I hovered it above my wrist and wondered if the voices were right. Am I just a stupid freak who deserves to die?

Yes you are! Liam never loved you no-one ever has! Louis just pities you! Harry only talks to you because he doesn't want to upset Louis! You.Should.Just.Die! the voices screamed, I went to press the glass to my wrist but a strong pair of hands held my wrists.I dropped the glass and looked up, I was shocked when I saw a pair of hazel nut eyes "NO!NO!NO! YOU RUINED IT! I DONT WANNA LIVE IF I DONT HAVE YOU!"I screamed.

Guilt flashed through his eyes as he slowly picked me up, instead of protesting I burried my face into his shirt sobbing.He sat us down on the sofa and pulled me on to his lap, I looked away from him as the tears streamed down my face " Niall, babe" he said softly, I shook my head " look at me" he whispered before gently turning my head around.

" Why was you going to do that in there? " he asked, I placed my head on his shoulder. If this is going to be the only time I have with him better make it last "y-y-you" I mumbled.

Everything was silent so I looked up at Liam and saw he had tears in his eyes " babe im so sorry, I love you" he whisperes before kissing me passionately..

Louis' POV

I walked into Harry's apartment and smiled when I saw Harry sat on the floor with his legs crossed watching the t.v, not knowing I was there he got up and walked to the kitchen. It wasn't until he was stood up that I noticed he was only in his boxers.Now this I like.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, he gasped and I placed my head on his shoulder " guess who?" I purred into his ear " Santa?" he asked, I chuckled and placed a kiss on his cheek then his neck then his shoulder " oh I do love you" I mumbled.

He chuckled and turned around " love you too" he chirped before placing a gentle kiss to my lips, I smiled and dragged him over to the sofa. He sat on me and began deepening the kiss I pulled away panting " where's Zayn?" I asked, he smiled and kissed me cheek " At Perrie's, can we just kiss for a bit cause im not really ready for...you know" he mumbled, a blush appearing.

" Sure thing babe, any ways... I've missed your lips" I said before pulling him in for a kiss again....