Chapter 22

So hi, had the worst day make that worst last 2 weeks ever. I honestly thought things were getting better but things are just going back to how they used to be. But hey ho, life must go on. Can I have four votes and four comments, and least 1 follow. If you ever wanna talk im here

Mia's POV

I smiled as I walked out of the tatoo shop, Louis was just so...perfect! I sighed as I walked towards the university, falling for a gay guy cant be good can it? well I guess he's Bi but still, he likes Harry!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I walked into someone, I grabbed onto the first thing I could which happened to be a pair of muscular arms. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I looked up, as I did a peice of hair fell infront of my face.

"Hey there, you okay?" A deep voice asked as I swept the peice of hair out of my face " yes thanks, not everyday I bump into hotties so its all good" I chirped before winking, he chuckled and let go of my waist " wait arent you the chick from the tatoo shop?" he asked, I smiled " yup that would be me" I replied.

" don't suppose your any good at hair and make up?" he asked, I cocked an eyebrow at him " not for me! its for my other sister shes a tad bit ill but im throwing a party" he explained, I nodded at him " sure.."

On Monday

Harry's POV

I sat down in my seat and smiled at Louis, he gave me a cheeky grin and winked. I poked my tounge out and he laughed " Mr styles and Mr Tomlinson focus!" the teacher shouted, I looked to the front and began blushing.

When I looked at the teacher I noticed it was a different one fRom the start of the year, wow I must of actually been blinded by love.  " Mr styles I need to see you after class" he said, I raised my eyebrows but nodded.

Louis elbowed me and started showing me how to do my work..

after class....

I walked up to the teachers desk and smiled at him " you wanted to see me sir" he looked up and smiled at me " just call me Greg, and yes. I understand that Louis helps you a lot, I need him and you to focus more so Tuesday after school we will have tutoring sessions, okay?" he asked, I guess he was kinda right " okay see you tomorrow si-Greg" I chirped before walking out of the classroon.

As I turned to walk down the hall way, I walked straight into Louis " what are you doing?" I asked, he wrapped his arms around my waist " waiting fir you DUH your bruises are nearly gone, its just the one on your chin left" he said sweetly.

Louis' POV

Me and Harry walked hand in hand outside to the bench that we had officially claimed to be ours, Niall was sat with an angry look on his face as he pushed away his lunch. I sat down opposite him qnd pulled Harry down on my lap " something must be up if your not eating" I chuckled, Niall just glared at me " what's wrong Niall?" Harry asked softly, Niall sighed and looked at the table " Liam, he got angry because I wasnt ready to come out. He thinks I used him for sex and he said we're through" he explained, his voice cracking at the end.

" Don't worry Niall, I'll speak to him tomorrow" he suggested, Niall looked up and gave Harry a weak smile " thanks Curly" Harry laughed and so did I " so why did sir want you?" I asked Harry, he placed his head on my shoulder " I have tutoring sessions with him on Tuesday for an hour cause im stupid" he muttered quietly.

I tilted his chin up so he had to look at me " no your not babe, your smart and I could just tutor you" I said, he sighed and shook his head " Sir said he has to because he wants me and you to focus more" he explained quietly " okay then, but you cant stop me from waiting for you" I chuckled whilst placing a kiss to his lips.

I pulled away from the kiss when I heard a loud "awwwww" I looked over and saw Perrie aitting down with Zayn " wusup Perrie, I see you dyed your haiir again" I chuckled, she tutted and rolled her eyes " oh William do shut up, you know you love it" she said with an British accent and a wink.

I saw Zayn grab Perrie's hand and eyeing me carefully " so Perrie if your dating my BHBF I need to know that you love him" Harry said, Perrie nodded and rested her head on Zayn's shoulder " oh I do, more than anything in the world" she explained before cuddling closer to Zayn.

" that's all I needed to hear" Harry chirped.

Kevin's POV ( wanna make update longer got a problem with dat?!?!)

I smiled as I watched Mia doing my sisters hair, on the walk to my house I found out that she is actually quite a nice girl " your really good at this" I complimented as I watched ger straighten my sisters chocolate curls " DUH I'm a girl, boys are so stupid aren't they Cindy?"  Mia asked, Cindy nodded and smiled " Kevin's quite smart though, can you come to my party please Mia? Ever since Elise went to be with the angels I missed having a sister" Cindy said softly, I thought sge would say no but she just smiled as she began on her make " sure thing lovely" she replied, I smiled but frowned when I saw how pale Cindy was getting. She was getting worse but we didnt know what illness it was..