Epilogue

A/N I wasn't planning on doing this but I procrastinating on my summer homework and thinking about this story and I've decided it wasn't fair ending it the way I did so here is a epilogue to clear a few things up and wrap up the loose ends. So here you go:

Nico's POV:
The Fates themselves came to Olympus to explain to everyone what happened. Apparently Percy was their champion along with Chaos. Chaos had claimed him as his heir. So basically Percy Jackson, my seaweed brain cousin, is prince of the universe. I still can't believe it. When he destroyed his mortal body (I am still furious that he did that. He tried to kill himself. He left me behind again) the power that had been dormant inside of him was unleashed. Basically he turned into a 10 foot killing machine. He destroyed every monster to ever exist and Fucking TARTARUS without even blinking and then he left. He moved to serve in his rightful place at the right hand of Chaos. I think the seven are there with him. After he died the mist was broken. The gods finally revealed themselves to the mortals. It was crazy for a couple of weeks but finally people settled down again. It helps that there are no more monsters. A week after Percy left Thanos (aka the Mad Titan) made an appearance with a giant army of alien warriors. They tried to be sneaky by attacking in the middle of the night but a golden light lit up the sky. It looked exactly the same as the light that radiated off of Percy. They didn't stand a chance against the Demigods and the Avengers working together. The final battle was over within an hour of their appearance. Since then things have been good. The Avengers tower is a safe haven for Demigods and a portal was built between it and the two camps. I think Percy would be proud. His two families united and working together.

-----------time/place skip 3 years------------

I walk into camp. Tonight was Will and my 4th anniversary of getting together and he said he had a surprise for me. To my surprise nobody is in the camp. Flowers cover the entire camp and a small trail lit by glowing lanterns leads the way. I follow it and it opens to a large clearing. Candles are hanging from tree branches and there he is. Will stands in the middle of the clearing a bouquet of black and white roses in his hand. He seems nervous but when he catches sight of me his stunning smile lights up his face. Walking over to me he hands me the flowers and grabbed hold of one hand.
"Nico, you are the most amazing person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Ever since that day I saw you flickering back and forth between shadow and solid I knew that I needed you. You are so strong and so selfless in everything you do. You almost turned into shadows in order to save camp, to save your family. These past few years have been so amazing and I can't imagine life without you. You are smart, gorgeous and one of the most thoughtful, kind people I have ever met. Would you do me the honor of marrying me?" As Will said the last words he gently let go of my hand and got down on one knee. From his pocket he withdrew a small box and he held it open towards me. A thick silver ring with two small diamonds, one white and one black sat in the box. Love and excitement tore through my body and I felt myself smile wider then I had ever smiled.
" Yes yes yes! Of course I'll marry you! I love you Will!" I squealed. He carefully slid the ring around my finger and I there my arms around him. Leaning my face close to his I smirked and whispered
"Permission to kiss you?"
"Oh yes, Doctors orders!"
I laughed as our lips met.
T
I
M
E

S
K
I
P

Oh gods I was nervous. Today is the day I am getting married. We were holding the ceremony in the center of camp. Hundreds of chairs had been set up underneath beautiful white tents. My tux is black and Will's is white. The sun and the shadows. Everyone is coming. And I mean everyone. Even the gods. I saved seats in the front for the seven even though I have no idea if they will come. Hades I don't even know if they know I'm getting married. But they each have seats because they are the most important people in my life and they deserve to get a front row seat at my wedding. I still can't believe it. I'm getting married. The Avengers are all here too. We've become close ever since... anyway they are already crying. I can see from the window of the big house where I'm standing. Suddenly the music begins and Thalia leads the way down the aisle followed by Connor and Travis Stoll, Katie Gardener and Will's brother Chris (the bridal party). Then the music changed yet again and Hades motions to me. It's time. Together me and Dad walk down the aisle. When I see Will in his white tux smiling like he way the luckiest man alive I felt tears of happiness well in my eyes. Will's eyes grew damp too and as soon as I reached him he grabbed my hands tightly. The rest of the ceremony went by in a blur, I was too busy staring at my love to notice anything else.
"I hereby pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom" Chiron said, knocking me out of my daze. Will kissed me and I knew right then and there that this was the best day of my entire life. We turned to walk down the aisle and there they were. Sitting in their seats like nothing had happened. They were cheering with the rest of the croud but everyone was so preoccupied watching me and Will, nobody had noticed them. Leo and Calypso were looking back and forth between me and them. There was Hazel and Frank, and Piper and Jason. There was Annabeth and she was sitting on Percy's lap. Why didn't she just sit in her own seat? I turned to the last chair and the question died out. Bianca. Bianca was sitting in the last seat looking at me with so much love and pride in her eyes. Seemingly reading my mind they all jumped up and ran to me and Will. Bianca got to me first closely followed by Hazel and Percy. When my sister wrapped her arms around me I felt like I was going to burst.
"H-how"
"I know you thought I chose rebirth but I really became part of Chao's army. I was there when everyone else showed up." She smiled
"I've missed you so much Nico! Look how much you have grown oh my goodness! But don't get any funny ideas, you will always be my geeky little brother no matter how big you get!" I smiled at her and nodded.
"And you must be Will! I have heard so much about you and I think you are absolutely perfect for my brother. Thank you so much for taking care of him for me, I am so grateful. I am his sister Bianca"
Will beamed and said,
"I guessed, you look exactly like him"
They both laughed and I turned my attention to the others. Hazel threw her hands around me and said
"I've missed you Nico! It's hard being without my favorite brother"
"I'm your only brother Hazel"
"Exactly!"
I turned to Frank who was smiling widely.
"Congratulations to you both!"
Piper, Leo and Calypso seconded his congrats. Then Jason pulled me into a hug and muttered about how I was growing up too fast. I just laughed. Then I turned to Annabeth.
"Nico you have been like a brother to me for as long as I've known you. Seeing you so happy, and with someone who loves you so dearly is absolutely wonderful." She hugged me and Will tightly.
"And Will, you better take good care of death breath over here because if I hear that you've broken his heart you will wish you had never been born" her gray eyes flashed dangerously.
Will didn't even flinch and he calmly said, "you don't have to worry about that because it will never, ever happen. Nico is my life and I love him with every fiber of my being." I beamed and pecked his cheek. Then, I finally turned to Percy.
"Nico, I haven't always been the best of friends to you. I have let you down more times than I could count and for that I am so sorry. But no matter what I have always loved you Neeks. You may be my cousin by blood but in my mind you will always be my little brother. I am so happy for you and Will and I am so happy to see you happy again."
I wrapped my arms around him and smiled holding back tears. Thank you. I pulled back and faced them.
"Thank you all. You have made the best day of my life even better if that's even possible."

The reception is a blur. I ate more food than I ever have in my life and danced the night away. Will never left my side and I can't stop smiling (not that I want to). The seven and Bianca danced more than anyone else and yet they still had time to catch up with everyone, expessially the Avengers. Even the gods stayed for the party wich was a pleasant surprise. Watching Hades and Apollo get into a dance off is one of the highlights of the evening. It was sad to see the night come to a close, mainly because it meant my friends and sisters would leave again.
"We promise we will visit as often as we can" Bianca assured me.
"We love you and can't stand spending this time apart. Our duties make coming to Earth difficult but Chaos has a soft spot for us so I'm sure he will make exceptions."
"I'll miss you all"
"We'll miss you more" the all called back and with that they were gone in a flash of light.
"Come on Nicky, it's time we went on our honeymoon don't you think?"
I turned to the love of my life and smiled.
"Yes, I think your right! How does Hawaii sound?"
"Perfect! Try not to take us to China by accident this time, ok Shadow?"
"You got it Sunshine"

The End (again)
So you probably aren't expecting this chapter but the fact that this story ended so badly has been bothering me so I decided to fix it. This chapter is really different from the rest of the book but I thought it was the best way to wrap everything up in a neat little bow. Plus, how could I resist writing a whole chapter on Solangelo? I hope you enjoyed this story! There will definitely be more fanfiction in the future for you to enjoy :) have a wonderful day and always remember to smile, love you all byeeeee
~E. R. Ruff