Blood Sucking Romeo and Kick Ass Juliet... Chapter 11

hey everyone Catwoman has been busy...or purpleninja15...and i am doing this short chapter to get the ball rolling she ahd a bad case of writers block but we are starting again! we hope you enjoy tihs next chapter..it is short and i am really sorry but i am watching my knuckleheaded nephews! Gotta love jojo and logan :) so here it is and please enjoy it!

I took a real shower and  came out in purple skinny jeans, black t shirt with music notes in multi colors and toe socks making me smile at the colors on them and I pulled on a purple converse shoes and a blue one and walked out hair in a French braid.

Fangs ran over and sniffed me making me raise an eyebrow and he snuggled against me and I cooed holding him like a baby and feeding him dried berries and he nibbled on them as I walked out of my room dropping my guard and I heard justins voice in my head.

‘d-don’t come down…stay up there Jules’ he sent me and I raised an eyebrow and shook my head at him.

‘why?’ I thought curiously as fangs hissed making me raise an eyebrow..serious time..something is wrong.

‘witches…the head man sent assassins..’ he said panting in his head and I rolled my eyes setting fangs down and I snapped my fingers making Zombie by Natalia kills playing around me and I always did like being dramatic!

‘not on my watch!’ I thought fiercely and I felt a sharp pain in my side…I didn’t even start fighting…justin? ‘justin are you okay?’  I thought shakily it hurt like hell!

‘…don’t come…down…ill..be ….fine!’ he thought struggling and I snarled and picked up my pace tripping along with way and slid at the top of the stairs and slid into the wall. ‘OUCH’ he yelled and I concurred that hurt my shoulder. ‘well this is an interesting drawback of being together.’ He thought amused and I rolled my eyes leaning over the banister seeing the fighting going crazy.

I smirked and jumped on side saddle sliding down using my power to keep myself on the banister and I smiled flying off and tackling down two witches and I jumped up and looked at them seeing my old friend taylor and Minnie..dotn ask about minnie..her mom isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed..

“you two?..he sent you two?” I asked laughing hysterically and I felt a sharp pain in my arm and I looked seeing nothing there..justin..

“yes he did..we have gotten better since we last saw you dear juliet…he thought you and your grandmother were kidnapped” taylor said smirking and I wrinkled my nose at him.

“don’t make me kill you” I whispered looking at them as they made energy balls and they smirked at eachother.

“well..we have your dear vampire Juliet…surrounded by some soldiers..torturing possibly for the jewel of the moon” Minnie said shrugging and I felt rage build inside me..now I am not normally a violent person..but they are pissing me off.

“don’t piss me off Minnie don’t make me do this!” I said harshly and she snorted at me and hit me with the energy ball and I stumbled back and knew my eyes ahd changed to a vibrant purple practically glowing and I searched throughout the house and walked past everyone outside and saw justin.

“ju-juliet?” justin stuttered and where I had felt pain he was bleeding…I felt even more pissed off and I let my power lash out using the one power I promised not to use…

Death..

I felt my hair whip around me in an invisible wind and my hands moved out and I felt the bodies drop of the witches and they soon were knocked out sagged against the walls…floor….ground..

I felt powerful..very powerful and justin stumbled up and he came over to me and pulled me into a hug and I let the power drop not wanting to hurt him..i clutched myself to him and I pulled back kissing him softly and I let the energy I took go into justin to save him.

I pulled away after he was healed and he smiled at me kissing me again holding my face in his hands carefully. I smiled kissing him back stroking the back of his neck carefully and he dipped me down making me snicker and I pulled away looking into his eyes and felt….woozy…uh oh..i used too much…

I soon saw blackness and it wasn’t fun at all to be in..it was everywhere…

I heard justin screaming my name as he clutched me and I let myself go back into the blackness and let it wrap itself around me like a blanket…a warm fuzzy blanket..