Blood Sucking Romeo and Kick Ass Juliet...CHAPTER7

SOooooo Heyyzzz..... It's Catwomen here...

Well actually I lied it's purpleninja15.... Sowweeee....

Anyway I'm doing this chappie and I'm trying to make it more. . . FUN!!! There's gonna be more J 'n' J action... J 'n' J as in Justin and Juliet if you didn't all ready guess...

Umm so here's Chapter 7....

Chappie 7 already... Geezz....

Anyway here ya go hunny bunny's....

________________________________________________________________

My eyes flutter ever slowly open to findmy self in a white room. It looked like heaven. Am I in heaven. I don't think I died. Did I die. Is this a dream. I pick my hand up and slap it across my face.

Once my hand had disconected from my face it stung like hell and I already feel the bruise forming on my cheek.

So I just woke up and I've already learnt two things...

+ One, I'm not dead nor in a dream.

+ Two, My slap's are real hard. Wouldn't advice to get on my bad side.

So I'm in a white room, I'm guessing. Like completely white. The walls are white. The Door are white. heck even the bed cover's are white.

DANG, I would not like to come on my monthly in this room. It would look like someone had been murderd in my bed. And it would stand out more. Much more.

I sat up in the bed streching my arms and legs and leg as I peeked out of the small window. I saw a big lawn with dark and gloomy walls surrounding it. And are those Candyfloss tree's?

Soon enough, as you can tell I'm a slow waker upper, I recalled that me and Memaw were staying at Gary (Count Dracula's) house with Justin and the rest to stay safe from the magistrate. The evil, lying, good for nothing, sceaming pot head dory fish. Though I really shouldn't take any of this out on Dory. She's so cheery and is alway's say's to just keep swimmin'!! I personally think that legend. And yes I do still use that word... Sheesh call me old fashioned. Do I care...

No, not really. Not when I'm in a Vampire's house anyway.

I drag myself out of bed, in a *I really Can't be assed* sort of way and shuffled myself to the mirror. Or tried I soon felt my face connecting with the floor before I had even made two steps. Yes, I'm just that clumsy.

I pick myself back up and just a bit more cautios, made it to the mirror... HIP HIP HOORAYYY!!!

I looked at myself in the mirror. Seeing as I had just woken up I disn't look to bad. My midnight black hair hair all puffed up but didn't look like a nest. My purple eyes we're as purple as ever shining in the white light of the room. The white's of my eyes we're also shining. They we're possibly matching up to the whitness of the room. My lip looked plump and pink as usual and I think I may have lost weight. Well I don't really recall eating much lately. Have't felt to hungry to be fair.

I had no concept of what the time was, but judging from the light in the window it was mid morning. So everyone shoulde be up. I went the door of the room and relised I was still in my PJ's. I wouldn't want Justin to see me like this.

Not that I care or anything.

'Ofcourse you care. You can't help'

Urgh, you again. Why do you manage to pop up at the most annoying of times. Imma trying to decide what to wear here.