Blood Sucking Romeo and Kick Ass Juliet... CHAPTER 9

First of all I'm SO SO sorry about the wait. I would go on on and make bajillions of excuses but the real pathetic reason is I had writers block!! Then I was in my English class doing created writing and it just opened me up. And I was determined to write a chapter of this story. Then the next day my English teacher decided to land that we have a Romeo and Juliet homework project and I was just like *Angry Face*. Inbetween that I've had to update What could Happen:In Hollywood, because I felt bad for everyone who kept commenting on it. Also I started a new account called Omirage15 and started writing storys on there. Only problem is I have my school friends on there  nagging me everyday to constantly update. It's just to much. But I've practically got into an argument about how I haven't updated in time and I MUST update. SO here we are to day. Updating. I promise I won't make you wait this long again. So one last time SOWWEEEEE *puppy dog eyes* Am I forgiven?

__________________________________________________________

Justin and I, still carrying me, trotted into the kitchen smiling lightly. I saw Mamaw at the end of the table talking to Gary and I couldn't help but leap out of Justin's arm and mine find there way around Memaw. At first she was shocked but she gets used to me being me and quickly hugs back.

"I've missed you SOO much! Are you okay? Fangs had a funny face while you were gone? Like he did not look like a Vampire Sqirel at all. It was cute and scary at the same time. Like. WOW!" In one breath! I thinks thats my personal record. Whoop whoop.

*note to self- add the record to 'Juliets world record book'!!

Anyway back to Memaw. She gently chuckled and sat me on her lap. "I just find sweet heart. Everything is A okay. Don't worry that pretty little head of yours. And Fang's face. Well did you get me a picture?"

"No. But I can draw. After dinner. Cause I'm starved."

Gary chuckled and started to give out some pasta. It was only me and Memaw actually eating. Amy wasn't hungry and the rest were well... dead.

They sat at the dinner table though. I tried to talk to them about the Magistrates plan. You know the thing she went away for. She gave me 'don't worry' or 'every little thing gonna be alright'. I mean what is this a Bob Marly Tribute!

I hope not. I'm trying to stay loyal to Elvis over here.

I get some bread and wipe the plate with it cleaning all the sauce. This is known as 'Scorpeta' (A/N I think thats how it's spelt) It's Italien for sweep. And I'm sweeping my plate. There's also an Italien card game called Scorpeta. I AM BEAST AT THAT GAME! I mean you take me in a casino I tell ya we'll be coming out with thousands of that green paper. Then we can sing Chris Brown's Look at Me Know. but change the words so it's like 'I GOT paper'. Without controling it I mentally Crack myself up. Everyone looks strangely at me.

"WHAT?" I ask.

"What are you laughing at?" Justin replys. Well atleast I thought I was laughing mentally. Obviously not.

"I was meant to laugh in my head." I finish slowly and clean up my plate trying to get out of that awkquad room. I walk back in too the still quiet room and smile sweetly trying to think of some random convosation to start up.

"So, what's we up to tonight?" Well that wasn't very random. I'm disappointed in myself. I SO should of gone with the ' Do you think baby MeerKats are called MeerKitty's' But NNOOO I go sensible. Stupid me!

YES. I called myself stupid. PROBLEM.

No, Thats what I thought!

"Well me, Gary, Amy and Jason are just meeting up with some people to discuss... A predicament!" She struggles to find the right words. Prediciment,huh! I wonder what one.