Blood Sucking Romeo and Kick Ass Juliet... CHAPTER4

hi my little dory friends...i am maskedjuliet09 continuing with the story with chapter 4 i hope you like it! 

I was hoping to keep the mood going with purpleninja15! i am also sleep deprived..so i hope it works!!! ENJOOOOOOY

I sat in my room most of the day crying my heart out….should I believe an original? There is one way to find out....i started t work on a potion and kept getting distracted but for once I actually tried to pay attention.

I don’t know how long  I have been in here…but according to my grandmother its been a week..a week of working on this truth serum…..i did eat a bit when my grandmother came in and I sighed a bit sitting on the bed and waited…for what I don’t know.

----Justins pov---

I paced back and forth in the room and felt my stomach give a painful lurch…I seriously need to feed..and my dad doesn’t kill witches…he doesn’t like there taste when I was younger he tried it and had me have a taste of a witch and they taste disgusting and from what I heard her parents were going for peace between us…but somehow before they made it to the final paperwork and treaty…they were dead..

I do remember her mom…beautiful brown hair and purple eyes..juliets eyes….and her father had the pitch black hair and greenish eyes..i remember them. They were kind and talking about names for the baby and I helped out suggesting Juliet..

Her mom loved it and now…that baby that was inside mother Roses belly hates my guts…for now reason…ugh…why is it bothering me so much?....i am supposed to hate witches they ruined us started the first vampire because of a potion that went wrong. My dad is trying to stop this curse so I can be normal and continue the career I chose.

“damn it” I muttered falling to my knees and feeling sweat roll down my face and my eyes were changing from the thirst I saw it in the window my eyes pitch black with red veins..ugh…and on top of that I am a 1000+ year old virgin all because most of the vampire woman in our coven are bitches/goth/whores/sluts…I want a true girlfriend before I let myself become that vulnerable.

‘you love her’

Who the hell are you?...

‘im your conscience you have feelings for dear Juliet…how sweet romeo’

Shut up its not like that…and anyway I cant be romeo I am undead…not dead

‘you still have feelings for her….you want to hug her…you want to kiss her…you want to f-‘

Shut up conscience your incredibly annoying I am too hungry to argue I may have feelings but I cant go forward with them..she hates me

‘then make her believe and trust you idiot…’

………shut up

‘I WIN!’

---Juliets pov----

I sighed and capped the vial and stood  up and nodded to myself no daisys or dandelions involved I would have been pissed if I was allergic to white lilies seeing as how they are my favorite flower and all..i sighed and flashed into justins room and I was pushed against the wall but not hard the body was too weak for that..

“justin?” I asked worried his fangs were extended and he looked reaaaaallly weak with his eyes pitch black and red veins..it was scary…very scary I realize now his fangs weren’t fully extended earlier only halfway…shit. He looked so weak….he was panting and looking like he was in pain….why the hell am I so worried?...he old…ewwwy…and old as dirt…but even so my heart was pounding like hummingbird wings.