Chapter 9

So sorry for the late update. Well, here it is. Enjoy, vote, comment, follow.

---------------

Dillon's POV

"Dillon, you better tell me where the hell are we going before I cut your bal-" I covered Darren's mouth to muffle his threat. I swear he's starting to be a sadist, which is sexy as hell.

"Nope. I will not tell you where we're going. It beats the purpose of a surprise." I said. He rolled his eyes then relaxed on his seat. Then it's my turn to be nervous.

     What if he doesn't like it? What if he hates the fact that I'm a hopeless romantic guy? Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic kind of guy. Get over it. What if this plan fails? But the most important thing is, what if he grew distant towards me? I did everything I could to make him open up to me. I can't risk us going distant. Failing is not an option. He has to fall for me the way I'm falling for him.

     I had everything planned out, with the help of my dad of course. He's practically the King of Romance. God knows what he did to win mom's heart. I sure as hell dont wanna know. I can only pray that this goes smoothly.

     The car slowed then came to a halt in front of a tall white building. We got out of the car and walked towards the restaurant. I took Darren's hand in mine, engulfing his small, delicate hands completely. He didn't pull away, much to my surprise.

Darren's POV

A fancy restaurant.

     Dillon brought me to a fancy five star restaurant. I didn't know that he is the romantic type, but I'm not complaining.

     I'm a sucker for romantic gestures and I'm starting to melt into a puddle. Mentally. Is it to much to say that I'm a hopeless romantic type? Whatever.

     We stopped at the lobby and Dillon said something to the lady in French. Much to my surprise, his French is amazing, and his accent is sexy as hell. Oh my god! I'm starting to sound like a girl.

     A waitress then came and stared at our entertwined fingers before smiling. She beckoned us to follow and we did. We walked towards the elevator but Dillon stop me just a few feet from the elevator door.

     I look at him questioningly before he took a piece of cloth and asked me to turn around. I did and he blind folded me before taking my hands in his larger ones. He guided me towards the elevator. A few minutes of silence later, the elevator stopped with a ding.

     The elevator door opened and Dillon held me firmly by my shoulder. He untied the blind fold and I gasped. Candles were placed along the way towards a round table. The candles form a big heart shape around the table. The rooftop shows the amazing view of Paris.

     We walked towards the table and I was about to pull out the chair but Dillon beat me to it. He pulled my chair for me with a cute grin, his eyes twinkling. Don't look at me like that, you idiot. You're gonna kill me.

     He then took a seat at the opposite of me. The waitress said something in French. "Une bouteille de Château Margaux," Dillon replied. The waitress left, leaving just me and Dillon.

     There was a red scented candle on the table and a small porcelain vase, but no rose. That's weird. Dillon probably noticed the way I was staring at the small empty vase. He chuckled,vhis face slightly flushed, and took a single red rose from his suit.