Chapter 6

Hey creepers,I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the late update.I was busy with examination.My parents won't let me use the Internet.But since I've finished my exams,I might be able to update my stories regularly.So enjoy,vote,like,follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dillon's POV

"Dillon!!" I heard Darren called from downstairs.

"Sheesh. Shut up woman!" I yelled back.I swear he is starting to get on my nerves. I thought he was supposed to be a shy nerd.

     Okay he is a nerd, but he's nothing near shy; he's rebelious. I was to busy packing my belongings that I didn't feel another presence in the room.

"Call me woman again and I'll cut your penis and shove it up your ass. Then we will see who's the woman." he said threatheningly.

   I turned around to see Darren standing by the doorway, a hand on his lean waist, his emerald green eyes narrowing at me.

"Kinky. Me like it." I said seductively with a wink, feeling very accomplished as I saw his face flushing from embarassment. Gosh, he's really cute.

"Whatever. Hurry up! You're worst than a girl." he said then left. Huh. He hates me. He hates my guts. How am I supposed to make him love me back?

"DILLON!" Darren screeched from downstairs. Sigh. Making him love me back would be a very hard task.

     After putting all the things I needed into the suitcase, I carried it and went downstairs. I carried the suitcase and left it by the doorway. Gerald took the suitcase and put it in the boot.

     I stood next to Darren, facing mom and dad. Mom and dad would stay at my house during my honeymoon. Mom will take care of Krystal.

     Darren and I both hugged mom and dad. We bid our goodbyes and got into the car. Darren was silent during the whole journey. He really is special. He's unpredictable, and that is saying something because I'm always good at reading people.

---------------

     I have to say, mom and dad's idea about going for honeymoon in Paris might be a good thing. I could probably seduce him. Wait,that made me sound like a cheap whore. But he's my husband, so I'm not considered as a whore, right?

     I sat in the car beside Darren. He was looking around Paris in awe. He looks gorgeous, and childish. I couldn't help but to stare at him in awe.

     He is so gorgeous; with his emerald green eyes, long brown eyelashes that made his eye color pop, his soft luscious pink lips, his high cheekbones.He's gorgeous, and mine. I'm a lucky guy.

     Now I know why mom liked him so much. I still remember the day when mom and dad came to my house in the morning. They told me that I need to find a mother for Krystal. As much as I wanted to, it won't be easy. I was still heartbroken. Mom then showed me numerous pictures of her friends daughters and sons. Yes, daughters and SONS. I'm bisexual. Get over it people!

     But there was this one picture that caught my attention. Of course, it was a picture of the Evergreen. Darren sat in between his mom and dad. It was like love at first sight.

     I asked mom a lot of questions about the Evergreen. Mom said that he's a smart boy, responsible, and he's good with kids. He is simply a mama's boy.

     So I choose to marry him, for the sake of Krystal. I don't want her to grow up without a mother figure, and Darren is the perfect one.

     So now, here we are. I didn't notice that I've been staring at him the whole time. I was brought out of dreamland when he snapped his fingers in my face.

     I blinked a few times and looked into his eyes.

"I know you want a piece of this," he said L cockily and indicated his lean figure, "but there is no need to stare at me like that. It's uncomfortable."

     I chuckled. This is a new side of him, cocky.

"You bet I want you." I said with a wink. He rolled his eyes, but his cheeks were flaming red.

     He continued to stare outside the window. I closed my eyes and planned on how to make Darren love me back.

     A few minutes later, I felt a tapping on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Darren looking at me.

"We're here." he said and got out of the car.

     I must have been really tired that I didn't realize I fell asleep. I opened the door and stepped out of the car. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I've made up my mind; I'll do everything I can to make him love me back.

Operation X: Make Darren fall for me.