Chapter 8

Well,I just want to say that Darren would look like Logan Lerman.And flashbacks would be written in italic.
Enjoy,vote,comment,follow.

_______________

Dillon's POV

It's been three days of our vacation,and Darren was slowly opening up to me,a bit too slow.I was growing impatient.

     Though he was less tense when we showered together.Yes,we still shower together,much to my excitement.

     I was rather shocked to see he isn't as skinny as I thought he is.He had faint abs.And we also shared the same bed,that is,after a lot of arguments and threats.

"What is that?" I asked him as he closed the door.He looked at me and showed the thick blanket the employee brought.

"What is it for?The blanket is big enough to fit both of us." I stated.

"I'll sleep on the couch." he said,indicating the uncomfortable looking leather couch.

"No you're not." I stated firmly.He stared at me in disbelief.

"Yes I will." he replied.

"I forbid you.You'll sleep with me,on the bed.That is final!" I said,daring him to disobey me.He seemed angry by that.

"You can't just boss me around.I can sleep wherever I want." he said with a glare,which spiked my anger.

"You will sleep on the bed." I said through clenched teeth,walking closer to him until I stood directly in front of him.He walked backwards,which satisfied me.Good to know that I'm the dominant in this relationship.

"Or what?" he asked,to which I grinned mischievously.

"I'll do some kinky things to you." I threatened.His eyes widen,and he stared into my eyes,his emerald green ones clashing with my stormy grey ones.

"You won't dare." he said,unconvinced by his own words.

"I will." I said,as I reach for my backpocket and took out handcuffs.Yes,I bought handcuffs.It might come handy.His eyes widen in horror,and he gulped.Aww,he is so adorable.Sigh,I am a kinky bastard.

"You kinky bastard!" he half-shouted,mirroring my thoughts.I smirked evilly.

"So,what is your choice?" I asked.He stared at the cuffs,the couch,then the bed.

"What if you do those kinky things even after I agree on sleeping with you?" he asked,his face flushed from both embarassment and anger.

"Then so be it.We're married anyway." I said nonchalantly.He stared at me,his left eye twitching.Ah,that's my hot nerdy boy.

"Okay,I wont." I said.He stared at me in disbelief,his left eye brow raised.

"I promise." I said through clenched teeth.He cautiously made his way to the bed and lied on the bed.

     I walked to my side of the bed and switched off the side lamp.He turned his side so that his back was towards me.

     I turn on my side,facing his back and spooned him.He struggled,though his attempt is futile.I sniffed him.He smells of aloe and his own unique scent.Yummy.

"Stop sniffing me you freak." he grumbled.Of course,being me,I ignored him.His milky skin was so tempting.I promised I won't do kinky things,but I didn't promise I won't do anything else.And so,I bit him.

     And it was a big mistake.The boy can throw a hell of a punch.It left me with a bruised right eye and busted lips.Being the selfish kinky bastard I am,I demanded him to be my nurse.My sexy nurse.Man,I'm a pervert.

     'He punched me.He fucking punched the living daylight out of me.'I thought as I laid on the bed,pouting.I was surprised by his strength.

     His strength would be useful if he used it for a productive reason,if you know what I mean.If you don't,then I'll tell you.His strength would be useful if he used it in sex.

     Yes,I'm still as perverted as ever,even after he punched me 'till I was unconcious.Unconcious.He is that strong.

     Darren came to my side of the bed,carrying an ice pack.I was sulking.Yes,sulking.How unmanly of me.

"Awww,the almighty Dillon Richie Christian is sulking.How adorable." he said with a smug grin.I glared at him.He handed me the ice pack,but I didn't took it.He sighed and roughly put the ice pack on my swollen eye.

"OUCH,that hurts!" I said with a pout.He rolled his eyes and kissed me on the lips.Kissed me.Huh,I'm the happiest person on Earth.

"Better?" he asked with a raised brow.

"My eye hurts." I tried to imitate a baby voice,but it sounded like my grandpa when he's wheezing.He lifted the ice pack and peck my eye.

"It hurts." I said,pointing at Dillon Jr.Darren looked at where I was pointing and smiled sweetly.But I could feel strange vibes coming from him.

"Do you want to end up with a broken nose too?" he threatened me with a sweet smile.I shook my head no.He smiled,feeling satisfied.

"Then behave.You're a sick person,act like one." he said.

     Sigh.I even tried to seduce him.Which failed,miserably.So that left me with no other options but one.A romantic dinner in a romantic restaurant.I made a reservation in a 5 star restaurant.

     I was scared shitless.I mean,what if he hates it?I just hope that this dinner goes smoothly.