Leaving it behind

Landing...

Dartez,

I was looking out the window as we were landing. This didnt look like the Bahamas. "Were here baby." August told me as he grabbed a few bags. We walked down the steps and my right foot took the first step on land. I smiled and took in the fresh air. I looked over at August and he kissed my cheek. "Welcome to Honduras. I hope you two enjoy your stay here." the man told us. My smile grew even bigger.

"I knew this wasnt Bahamas! August i love you baby!  I just can't believe you did all this for me!" i told him. "Well believe it. Your worth it ma and i love you. Ill do anything for you." he told me. I knew he was being honest, i could see it in his eyes. We rode to our mini cabin or whatever you wanna call it. It was extremely nice. It had a huge tv, nice glass everywhere, wood floors, three rooms with big beds, a nice kitchen, and food that was already in the refrigerator. In the back yard it had a pool and a jacuzzi. We'll try that jacuzzi out before this vacation over, ha!

I unpacked then went into the bath room. I was tired from that long four hour flight. I pinned up my hair and stripped out my clothes. I looked at my body in the mirror...dont ask me why tho. I turned on the shower and jumped in. I heard the door to the bathroom open. But out of no where August got into the shower with me. I looked at him and smiled. I continued to clean my body though. He washed his hair then wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me and whispered "i love you Dartez Dashia Dubois." i smiled and faced him. "I love you too August Addison."

August rubbed his two fingers across my clit and i softly moaned. This dude drives me crazy! "I want you, bad." he whispered again. I nodded. He picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his wet body. "I want you too, August." "Then you bouta get it" he told me. He licked his lips and i bit my bottom one. He rubbed the head against my entrance then looked up at me. I nodded telling him to go. He pushed in and i moaned. "Damn..fuck, August." i told him. I grabbed a hand full of his curly hair as i arched my back.

August was digging to dig deeper and deeper inside of me. I moaned loudly without holding anything back. I came once but i wasnt done. August and i went another hour then washed up. We got out and August went by the pool to smoke some of his weed. I made him a sandwitch with toasted bread and some lemonade. I brug it to him and sat on his lap while he ate.

"Dartez?" he called. "Yeah, bae?" i answered him. "I never loved anyone like i love you. I want this forever girl. You got my heart, soon to be the mother of my child and you probably gone be my wife one day. If anything was to happen to me, i need you to be strong. Alright ma?" he told me. "Where all this coming from bae?" i asked him. August was making me wonder. "No where. I just wanna make sure that we have this understood, thats all." he said. I nodded. "We do. I got you boo. This thing we got is solid." i told him. Then an idea hit me.

"We should get a tatoo tomorrow. Matching tattoos." i told him. He arched an eyebrow at me. "You kidding?" he asked. "No! I really wanna do it." i told him. I always secretly wanted a tattoo. Nothing would be better than getting a matching tatto with August. "What will it say or be then?" he asked sitting up. I moved out his lap and sat next to him in the other chair. "It can say solid. Ill get it on my wrist and you get it on your arm." i told him. He smiled. "I gotcha ma. We'll do that tomorrow." he licked his lips. "Well im going to bed. You coming?" i asked as i stod up. "Nah ma. Ima chill out here a lil while longer." i nodded then went inside. It was eleven at night and i was tired. I needed a lot of rest.

In the hood of Honduras ..

August,

I had to make a couple more drops. I had two to do while i was down here and one in California then i was done with this shit. I guess the street life wasnt for me anymore. Im starting to see what's actually important to me. Ill soon be a dad. And when i become a dad, i wanna be a great dad. Because i know how it felt growing up with a no good ass dad that was a thug and didnt make shit out of himself. I wanted to be the complete opposite of that to my baby boy or girl.

I stopped at this house down on an alley by this dude name Soniäy house. He had mad work. I always did fuck with him. Even when Soniäy was in Cali. He had those good ass connections. We made a swopp and i dipped out. One last stop and i was done. I checked my phone and i had no missed calls from Dartez. Thats one thing i loved about her. She never blow my phone or trip whenever i was out late.

I made over 300 thousand in one night. I took my ass home and crawled in the bed behind Dartez. I cuddled against her body and drifted off to sleep as all my thoughts and worries went away from my head. Life was great as long as i had Dartez next to me.