Dont you walk away!

August,

"Fuck was that for i yelled?" Dartez got me pissed off na. I told her ass to hear me out! "You cheated on me with that bitch? How could you do me that?" she cried. "That was before you! When i met you, we were still messin around but not like that. Shit, aint nobody fucking cheat on you! And if your ass cant handle the truth then dont fuck wit it! i spat. Dartez flopped on the bed crying. Her tears wasnt my biggest concern at the time.

"So whats next?" she asked sniffing. I looked up at her. "What?" i asked irritated as fuck. "Are you gonna leave me and be with her now?" she asked standing in my face. "Dartez getcho ass back on that bed and out my face." i warned. "Or what? What you gonna do, hit me?" she huffed and snacked her lips. "Fuck this im leaving." i snapped. I grabbed my hoddie and jogged down the steps. Dartez followed behind me yelling.

"See their you go again. Walking away! You aint shit August and i fucking hate you! I swear i do. I shouldnt have gave your ass the time of day when i met you! Ugh, i just wanna hit you right now! August, I HATE YOU." she said going on and on. She stopped in front of the door, blocking me from leaving.

"Fuck you too then. You can hate me all you want! I told yo ass i didnt cheat. You need to stop being so damn insecure girl! Now get the fuck out my way before i do it myself!" i warned her. She started throwing punches to my chest and screaming "I hate you August, why are you leaving me?" over and over. I forcefully grabbed both of her arms and pinned them on the door above her head.

"Dont you fucking put your hands on me again! Im tired of yo fucking mouth and attitude girl." i said then pushed her out the way and left right out. I gotta get away from Dartez crazy ass for a minute.

Dartez,

When August pushed me down on the floor, i sat their for a minute crying my heart out. I havent been this hurt in a long time. I got myself together and called Aaliyah but i didnt get an answer. So i called Deedy, hoping she would answer.

"Hey Darty!" she answered with exitement. i smiled through the phone weakly.

"Hey la boo. Where are you?"

"Dont be mad, ok?"

"Why would i be mad?" i asked hoping that Deedy didnt do anything reckless.

"Because Terry and i are dating and im over here with him."

"Oh wow. Im not mad but a little upset. Terry is too old for you and i know how Terry is. Ill have to talk to him the next time we bump heads. But ill call you tomorrow."

"Ok Dartez. talk to you later."

I hung up and packed some clothes. Im going to a hotel. I cant stay here with August tonight. No telling what hes out doing. I went to the dresser draw where August always keeps a couple of hundreds in and took $350. Enough to eat, buy clothes, get gas and pay for a hotel. He'll get the picture once he sees that im not here. I cant explain how much im hurt by him.

I grabbed my phone lastly and my keys to my Bug and drove to the hotel that i would be staying at. I walked in and went to the front desk and ordered a room. The lady handed me the keys to the room and i took the elevator to room 107. I walked in and my sweat was very nice and relaxing. I sat the bag on the floor next to the door and plopped down on the bed. I signed as i thought about everything that had happened in less than a hour. Fuckin around with August will have me murdering Chelsea's ass!

Deedy,

"Stop Terry." i whinned. He kept trying to get me out my shorts. We were cuddling in the bed watching a scary movie. "Man, ma why you doin me like this?" he asked. "Like what?" i returned looking over at him. "Being a tease. Rubbin yo ass aganist my dick n shit." he explained. I laughed. Honestly i was trying to tease him.

"Dont know what your talking about" i stated." He smacked his lips. "You dont want me to beat that ass Dee." he added on. "Oh im scared! Dont do it Terry." i joked. Out of no where he rolled on top of me pinning my arms above my head. "What was that shit you was talking?" he said devilishly. "Let me up, now!" i yelled trying to get out his grip. He started planting kisses on my neck. I moaned as he moved downward. "No Terry." i pouted. I just knew what this would result in.

He made his way to my stomach and unzipped my shorts. He kissed my spot through my lace blue panties. He moved them to the side and started working with his tongue. I was in heaven! My moans filled the room and he got more into it. I felt myself breaking down like i couldnt take anymore. I climaxed and started inhaling and exhaling heavily.

   Terry left his head up and looked at me. Our lips met and it all just felt so right. "I know you still a virgin. I understand you saving yourself and im willing to wait." he said in between kisses. I broke away and smiled. "Really?" i asked shocked. With most guys that doesnt sit well with them. "Yeah ma. Im willing to do whatever with you. You mine and im yours Deedy."