35

-----Brazil vs Ecuador-----

'Hey dude', Dani said to Marcelo, 'you can't keep ignoring Neymar'. The pair were the last to walk into the Changeroom. 'Even if you don't want to speak to him just yet, at least know he wasn't in the wrong'.

'And how can I believe you.' Marcelo questioned. The two began to get ready for their warm up. 'It's not like you were there'.

'Ahhh, good thing Rafi was' Dani spoke pulling on his shirt before calling across the room to Rafinha who was with Neymar. 'Rafi, get your ass over here now and bring your phone'.

Rafinha rolled his eyes walking over to the two. Bringing up the video from the after party on his phone already knowing what this was about.

'Thanks, now watch', Dani said handing the phone over to Marcelo.

The video started with all of the Brazilians singing and dancing. About 20 seconds in, you could clearly see Bruna walk up behind Neymar and tap him on the shoulder. As he turned around she pounced on him and started kissing him. Neymar pushed her away almost instantly, but not soon enough for the flashes of cameras to go of in the background. 'Bitch, get away from me' is all Neymar says before walking over to Rafinha. 'Get the boys and tell them that were leaving. And end the video'.

Marcelo handed the phone back over to Dani and walked over to Neymar. 'I'm sorry for not believing you and ingnoring you.'

'It's fine. I probably would've done the same'

'I'll be happy to help in any way I can'

'Help me get through to James when we play Colombia'

A.N.

What's going to happen next?? Even I'm not even sure myself.