30

-----Sarah POV-----

I woke up after midday and instantly remembered that I had to ready for Neymars game. I jumped in the shower and quickly washed my hair. After I got out I decided to straighten my hair so it would be nice for the date afterwards. I didn't have a Brazil jersey so I put on a dressy yellow top, white skinny jeans and white heels. I applied minimalist make up  and decided that I was done and ready.

I moved into the kitchenette of my hotel room, put some bread in the toaster, even though it was 2 in the afternoon, and made a coffee while I waited. After eating my breakfast/lunch I saw that I still had 30mins until Neymar arrived. As I went to turn the TV on, my phone buzzed.

Neymar: Running early, downstairs now if you're ready😝

Sarah: Cool, see you in a few😄

Grabbed my white bag and put in my purse, phone, room key and basic makeup. I locked my room and made my way to the elevator.

I stepped out and looked around. I couldn't see Neymar. I saw a guy with a beard, cap pulled down over his face and a black tracksuit on move towards me.

'Hey Sarah', he said sounding awfully a lot like Neymar. 'Sorry about the diguise, but I didn't want to be noticed. You look beautiful by the way'.

'Hey Ney, thanks' I say as I give him a hug. Thank goodness for the makeup otherwise he would've seen me blushing.

'Shall we?' He said putting his arm out for me.

'We shall' I sad linking arms with him and walking outside to his car which was a freaking Audi i8.

'Not a bad car' I said as he opened the passenger seat for me and I sat down.

'Thanks, but it's not even mine. I borrowed it from one of the guys', he replied

We made small talk on the way there. He asked how my Studying was going and I asked about the Olympics and the Hype of it being in Brazil.

We pulled up to the stadium and he pulled through a special gate and into a carp ark which was for important people like players and sponsors.

Like a true gentleman man he opened the door for me and lead me inside. He lead me too a door marked Brasil.

'Stay out here and don't move, I'll only be a minute', he said.

-----Neymar POV-----

I needed he to be wearing my jersey for the game. I ducked inside the change rooms and grabbed a spare one that I had and walked back out to her.

'Sarah, will you please wear my jersey?' I asked

'Hmm, I'm not sure if I want to support a Barca player' she said and the smile on my face dropped. 'I'm only joking' she laughed, 'of course I will.'

I handed the jersey to her and pointed he in the direction of the bathroom. I can't believe how lucky I am, she is just absolutely amazing.

In no time at all she had returned and was wearing my jersey which was slightly too big for her. I didn't mind, it made her look hot.

I lead her into the stand and showed her to her seat.

'I figured you'd want to sit amongst the fans. Plus this seat is right next to our bench' I explained.

'Sarah, that's amazing. Thank you!!' She said giving me a hug

'I'm sorry to wreck this moment, but I have to go now.'

'No problem, goodluck Ney!

A.N 
The actual date coming in the next 24hrs